Move the harvester in Venar to a Zone where it it less crowded and change Hp

Lee Adama

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Lee Adama
Rank
Hello It would Be nice if Developers Removed some Units Near harvesters and lowerd The HP off interceptors and harvester a little bit so we can Finaly go kill them again and Get Some Cryonite. Becos Thats what harvesters are for!! The point is no one ever goes To kill harvesters any more this should change Definitely :mrorange:

TarryBark

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Playername
Rank
If you mean Tau Ceti 1 (Venar), I cannot agree. The harvests can be destroyed without any problems and also the interceptors. If we can destroy the units with Sirius technology, you should be able to destroy them with Venar technology without any problems.

The situation on earth in Auffuhr and the new planet in the Tau Ceti system, I cannot judge yet.

Lee Adama

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Lee Adama
Rank
TarryBark said:
If you mean Tau Ceti 1 (Venar), I cannot agree. The harvests can be destroyed without any problems and also the interceptors. If we can destroy the units with Sirius technology, you should be able to destroy them with Venar technology without any problems.

The situation on earth in Auffuhr and the new planet in the Tau Ceti system, I cannot judge yet.
So you think its good All the stun turrets Menders and saboteurs next to harvesters lol Go solo then you will Pod many time's :mrorange:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Tbf Venar has not many "good" Harv spots cus mostly at least 1 other unit is cruising there as well.

1st Spot below LZ has Sigos, Rocketeers, Marauders and a Mender
2nd Spot in middle has Sabos and a Mender (Stun turrs can be avoided by draging the Harvs)
3rd Spot next to the 2nd Spot has if i remember it correctly Endurers, Detos and a Mender

New Earth (aka Earth in unrest) is a bit more "forgiving" what Harv Spots belong BUT it gives here to my knowledge only 1 good Harv Spot that can be used without dealing of any other units (luckily Repos don´t trigger for Harvs and Inters).

That Spot is the one at the west side of the Map and can be easily used with a full SQ of Pilots that have Modal Tech+ in their ships.

TarryBark

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Playername
Rank
I have not yet explored all the harvesting locations on Venar. But the first, not far from the landing zone, is easily accessible. We fired there as a squadron and no other enemies have come in. A ship at most, but not more. We were there for half an hour. There were no problems. Too many enemies near Harvest is annoying. I can understand that. But it shouldn't be too easy, either. These are still alien planets with hostile conditions. You do realize that this planet (Venar) is at war? Scavengers against Mantis. You should be realistic. :LOL:

Blodreina

Reaction score
TarryBark said:

what do you mean with "we" ?
did u see how many ppl are playing, and how divided it all is? getting a sq together to kill harvs on venar is no easy task. same goes for eiu. and I do not understand why they have be a sq activity. ATM its the least killed unit, you might as well remove them altogether.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The only reason why harvs are currently a less liked farming unit then they were pre-tc is simply that the time it takes to kill them and the chance of cryo doesn´t make it really worth to kill them atm if you are solo.

With DR Tech however it slighty starts to shift cus Venar/New Earth Harvs are now fairly doable in a sq of 2-3 already. Cus i needed the Modal Coll from Harvs to decry the DR Coll (was time to upgrade that Siri Coll) i made in around 30 mins of mindless Harv shoting something around 80k (Ulti cryo boost and drone involved) yesterday.

I don´t know so far how big the increase for cryos is with todays patch so i can´t really say atm if harvs will be a more attractive thing now again cus as i always say "it all starts and ends with the rng at the end and not the worth of a cryo".