What's new

Misleading Sales Tactics on Memberships Actually Do

Concerned Pilot

Reaction score

Can someone from the Dev team explain to us why when the Drones were created they penalize Pilots who have a membership just the same as if you did'nt have one

As you can see by all of the descriptions on your memberships available in the shop to purchase it clearly states either of the following:-

1 - 100% energy flatrate  for every Item used
2 - 75% energy flatrate for every item used
3 - 50% energy flatrate for every item used

This being the case why the heck am I having to collect energy to fill a drone up when I have a full membership.  A drone is an item on the ship and it clearly states every item used :x
your memberships are misleading and false.  I may as well not bother having a membership if I have to collect energy even after paying for the privilege to supposedly not have to.

The drone function charge rate needs to be brought in line with the memberships and you need to start rewarding those that actually spend money on the game and instead of treating the same as the free loaders.

Betabot

Reaction score
It may be misleading to newer players, but old player will know that drones aren't included in the item category.

Also yes I agree that it might be a good idea to include it, but remember even if you have the membership, resurrections still cost e, so drones might fall in that category.

Also not seeing how it's a penalization when it's not taking an experience away from the buyer. Think you have the wrong word there.

SpritHunter

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
-Spritzer-
Rank
Well it still kind of makes sense that they aren't included as drones are like a different ship? And you either put them on/off so you tehnically don't use them like you use a blaster?