Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
destructor7000
Rank
Clan
LOVALITY
Hola que tal, alguien ya hizo o recuerda esa misión me parece que es la numero 6 de calon, si alguien ya la hizo me podría dar algún consejo de como se podría hacer?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
can you write in english at least? is it "Power Struggels"?

Swith

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
destructor7000
Rank
Clan
LOVALITY
Yes it's mission, I want a tips for do the mission

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
yep, three times done with calon missions. in this mission you have to destroy 4 drainers and you must protect the 3 actuators that have ben installed, 1 actuators can be destoryed until the time runs out. recommend for this mission is 4 pilots. good luck😁

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
* some of the enemies follow in calon mission especially these drainer mission with the methanoids-pirates enemie.

the next mission should be "House Calls" it tends to fail a lot. in this mission you have to destroy the pirates bunker, there are 4 or 6 if i remember correctly. in every ~5%-10% you shoot some enemies will arrive. prepare to kill every enemie and make sure when you destroy the last bunker that your systems are ready. clear the minefields and catch the pirate leader barossa. do this in squad its better but it is possible solo with outside cover. barossa is fast you could use magnet traps and stuns. every pilots needs to be in the same flight speed if one is far away it will fail and dont kill him , sar team will arrive and will capture barossa and mission is done.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
some of the enemies follow in calon mission especially these drainer mission with the methanoids-pirates enemie.
What can be pretty fun as it can lead to some funny results if you know what you are doing and how to lure them into the map units so that they take care of it for you :sweatgrinning:

sar team will arrive and will capture barossa and mission is done.
This is partially true as the team alone will not capture him. I have done house call a couple of times but failed it regardless the SAR teams arrival and Barossa needs to have reached a certain HP value (i think it is 10%) before he will be captured/give up). If you should not have reached that HP value before he reaches a certain location on the map the Mission will fail no matter what. The good thing is you can kinda "prepare him" during the chase and reduce the HP to the required value so that the mission only needs to update once the SAR Team arrives.

As already stated by KingSub using ships that have MT or even can stun him work fine to catch some time.