What's new

Making Gold Skulls Count.

akwilsona

Reaction score
I think It would be wise and prudent to institute some form of reward system to go along with attaining a Golden Skull, and in the ladders that precede it.

I know, I'm not an original player of this game, but getting a Gold Skull has not been on the list of priorities for myself, since there is nothing to gain from it except fake game points(Yes, I am human, I am fed by the dopamine response of a reward system).

If PG would put in something like a bonus or reward, I think attaining a skull would make more pilots drive to get it, not only myself.

Maybe a 15% Cryonite booster for the week, a damage deflector or fire-power booster, Gold reward, or even(gasp) Parsec-class BPs that would take time to complete.

This is just a suggestion, even though I know the developers never respond to the forums, I would hope maybe someone could pass along what I think is a good idea.

Happy hunting.

WRAITH1

Reaction score
imo most important improvement would b a reward for aceivements before even thinking to give anything for the "boredom skull" .