Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
omarelfarok
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
I have I have A suggestion for "Attack droid" In sniper Ships. when we aim at an enemy ship the droid deploy and go to the enemy ship and fight it for me ( at the same time it doesn't have to be close to the enemy to deploy the droid . what I am meaning is when I see an enemy even far away click on it and deploy the droid and it go there and fight it and it is the one who takes hits from enemy mantis not me)

also it defends itself . like an individual. when it is done killing targets and defending it self it can go back to me

This will make it useful and makes the sniper ship able to fight in solo instead of needing help in various missions

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The main issue of the ADroid is not really it´s AI behaviour imo. Atm the ADroid suffers more from beeing a paper unit that can be killed in only a few moments with an relative short run time vs cd time.

If your ADroid gets killed in the heat of battle or by some AoE attacks you have it not at your side as well. A reason why i did discontinue using the Disru in TC is simply the fact that the ADroid pops in 1-3 hits against most units so i would rather suggest to either give it way more HP OR make it in compare to the DDroid invincble for it´s whole duration.

In the end the ADroid was more ment to be an small fire support but in most cases it pops out gets hit a few times and poofs and so the fire support is not present for at least 2 minutes.