What's new

Looking for Answers

MrMili

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
MrMili
Ok... I have played this game long time ago. And i stopped because it wasn't being updated anymore. But every couple months i would come back with hope that there is something new. I thought that game was dead. That devs have given up and no one was playing it. Can someone explain what had happened? Does this game have same devs and is it owned by same people. If there are answers to my questions already can someone tell me where can i find them?

akwilsona

Reaction score
I'm confused as to what you're asking, but I'll answer the best I can.
Splitscreen still owns and develops the game. I'm unsure if the team has changed much.
They were working on Dino Storm which is why PG had such a long lull in development.
They revamped Tau Ceti, Blueprint systems, etc. You can find all the updates in the "Dev Shack" category on these forums.

To be honest, the game is still pretty dead, but there are the hardcore active players that refuse to give up. I will pop on once every 6 months or so just to see what's up.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
as far as i can tell the development team has changed - meaning some developers have left splitscreen studios. then the delays for the content of the respective games started slowly... monthly episodes of the tau ceti series went out... stee legions has become a problem on its own, but dino storm has won the hearts of the players. even after these years the content has improved, not only from the graphics or performance.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
The game is a game for a small community that still likes to play the title. For now at least. New content still comes up approx. every year. Each time more challenging. Comparing to the 'bigger titles' yeah you can say it's pretty dead, however it actually is still running and you can find (I guess) ~80 people daily online so it's ok for kinda game.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I think the first question from me to give a proper answer would be about what time frame do we speak in terms of "long time ago"?.

For me it was a couple of years before i returned to the game after the desaster of the first TC implementation and so also missed more or less the "Big Bang" Update for Siri.

I more or less did return after the TC revamp has droped and play since then more regulary on a daily basis again with a break every now and then as i have currently not much to do aside from finishing TC3 story and farming stuff for Cryos.