Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Kurogake
Rank
Clan
- V E R I T A S -
Several pilots when seeing the conquest rework, and when realizing the feature of seeing the life bar of your allies and enemies, many wanted this feature to be added to the whole game, not only in the conquest as it makes it easier for the support pilots who carry engineer ships, It would be easier to see how much life the pilot has left in the squadron or a mission NPC. This would help to save time (although it is not much) of opening the squadron window to be aware of how much life each pilot has.

It could even be that you only see it in the squadrons or NPCs you have selected, it could help against bosses because you always have to move the view to the bottom left to know how much life has left to the sirius bosses and knowing that the minimum time you get distracted can be a failure for the squadron (since the bosses drop mines / orbital attacks and / or aggression bombs in the case of the soris ).

It is only my idea and that of the majority of pilots that we love this characteristic of conquests.

Best Regards.

StarWik

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Kurogake
Rank
Clan
- V E R I T A S -
Sure i will, Din't remember that i haved to leave it there thanks.