Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
Hello there all!

I am here to tell you about a new clan that has been formed last month.

Well i am a game veteran, Since 09 I have been playing this game, i have watched it change and fall and get back up. I know a lot about the game and consider myself to have good experiance with the game. I have ran many clans before including the old (and still around) System-Helping-Team and a few others. All my clans before hand have been helping clans where i spend my time recruiting, helping and not grinding. This clan is different! I have made this clan to be a helping clan but also something a little bit different.

So what are we then?

Well we are a clan that is constantly improving the way that we are run and that we work. We are currently trying to get as many players of our to gemini. We will then be doing weekly competitions, weekly fleets and hopefully become a big powerful clan that is widespread and known. We have got many dedicated helpers that will get you the blueprints and the help that you need. All we ask in return is that you are loyal and that you are active.

So what sort of operations do you do?

Well as a clan we are currently focusing on building our members up with rare vega ships, to possible capture a planet in vega, We are working on our strategys massivly to bring us up to speed and up to tech on the way that we fight for the planets. With the system-helping-team i did weekly fleets that fought for our planets, meaning that we did win quite a few. This time we are building up currently and hoping that in the next 2 weeks that we are going to have control of a planet in vega / antares.

We also do the Phobos challange weekly, and we do Bp hunting and grinding fleets for the clan fund. The clan fund is used to purchase the ships and upgrades to make sure that we are up to spec with our ships.

So what are the rules?

We only have a few rules, because i believe that less rules means more fun. The rules that i do set however i am very strict about. And failure to follow these rules does result in one warning before you get the ban hammer from the clan. We also have a KOS (Kill on sight) that has a list of pilots that we shoot on sight. If you make this list, and we see you in red, we will shoot you. Read more about that below in the next section. So the rules.
  • Donate 1 Log file a day
  • Respect members and officers, they have earned their ranks.
  • Read message board daily to check for updates. I am constantly updating it.
  • Register on the forum that we are currently working on when i release it.
  • Don't beg for help 24/7. If you need help then ask but don't whinge and whine if we cant help you at that point.
  • Have fun!!!!

So i mentioned the KOS list.

We are quite a friendly clan and we are not that hostile. However out KOS list are people that if we see them red, we will go red just to kill you. The KOS list can be made by doing any of the following.
  • Being kicked from the clan for a valid reason or being hostile towards any member of the clan E.G Cry theft.
  • Shooting any member of the clan, this will result in you personally becoming red. IF your clan does not sort you out in a week, your clan goes on it aswell.
  • Attempting to take a planet from us. This is clan level hostility.

As you can see it is hard to make the list, but harder to get of it. I am quite diplomatic and if you come to me and apolagise i will normally get you of the list. Our KOS list will be released on a part of our website, keep a eye out for the link to that list.

If you are interested in joining this clan? What now?

We have a very sufisticated membership pattern and each member has to do a interview (not a big one) and a 1 week trial to make sure that you are suitable. If you fail the tests then we will remove you from clan in peace and we can talk about you joining an alliance clan. Because our spaces are limited we do have strict member requirements that we look for, most people however do make the clan. If you would like to join put your application into the clan and we will get back to you in regards to you being accepted.

Thanks for reading and hope to see you in game.

locksp1

Reaction score
Hello,

i am officer of Leaders of Justice. We are a active clan and you can talk to me if you need to about joining the clan.

greetings
Lock SP1

Obitus

Reaction score
So i mentioned the KOS list.

We are quite a friendly clan and we are not that hostile. However out KOS list are people that if we see them red, we will go red just to kill you. The KOS list can be made by doing any of the following.
Being kicked from the clan for a valid reason or being hostile towards any member of the clan E.G Cry theft.
Shooting any member of the clan, this will result in you personally becoming red. IF your clan does not sort you out in a week, your clan goes on it aswell.
Attempting to take a planet from us. This is clan level hostility.

So.. let me get this straight. You are a veteran (a rank 51), and this is the best you could do? Everybody will be on your KOS list silly. CQ's are part of the game, but by "attempting to take a planet" we end up on your nub KOS list. I can understand stealing cryo, but going red? If your player enters Pirate Mode--they deserve to die. RED MEANS DEAD. Any "Vet" would know that. I wish I had an account on Askone. I'd be on your "KOS" list within a day. My regards to the illogical. Akribos, don' do this to yourself.

-OBITUS-
R85
Soleria

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I agree with what you are saying, the stealing cryo bit is our main way of you getting on the KOS list. And we are on about noob killing, we dont paly the game as red is dead, we play the game as friendly till u agress us. Thanks

Obitus

Reaction score
we dont paly the game as red is dead, we play the game as friendly till u agress us. Thanks
If you don't go red, how does one shoot you??