What's new

Joining the Geta Sq (Mr. Wick) ( Skynet ) (Ifrit Runs) [this a Joke Don't Sue me :") ]

omarelfarok

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
omarelfarok
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
Did you Guys Know that Joining the Geta Sq For Ifrits Is the Hardest Challenge In the Entirety of the AskOne Server , Doing All the Achievements of the Game Doesn't Even Come close to Joining the Geta Sq ,The Satisfaction you Get from Joining the Geta Sq Is Greater than Completing Calon Missions Solo , Nothing Feel More Honorable than joining the Geta Sq And here are Some Reasons to Try Joining the Geta Sq :

1- After you Join The Geta Sq You Get the attention of the Entire Server , Every other Player in the Orbit Spam PMs of it's Members , Asking if they Could Join , The Cycle of PMs Starts with The Members First , As they Afraid to Get Rejected Directly BY Asking the Sq Lead of The Geta Sq Geta Himself , Since they Tried it Before by Spamming him IN-Game and On the Discord DMs.

2- People Know that if You Join the Geta Sq You must Be 1 Rare Player that Actually got to Contact with Geta Himself , Which make you A Target of PM spam or a Hacker , Because Everyone Knows that Getting the 1st Place nearly Every Time Every Reset Must be Due to Hacks As All of the JF members Are Known for.

3- After You Do the Run with The Geta Sq , People Still Pm You Asking if they Can join the Next Run after the Reset , Which Clearly out of the Sq Members Hand Since most of the Time People of the Sq Gets Pre-Picked. (or that what they Make you think)

4- You Can Influence the Whole Server Around you !. Yes, Joining the Geta Sq Raises the Chances Of Devs Change how the Reactor Challenge work , So they Can Satisfy the Demand of the Players Raging and glorifying in the Global Chat Asking "They Eat all the Ifrits Why Can't we Get some ?! " Or "Getagripx: Can I join Your Sq , I Love you And Moddoo , Moddoo is part of the family , So please Can I join ?" As they Know Well , that They Can't do What The Geta Sq Can do so they Hopelessly Ask to Join.

5- If you a consistent member Of The Geta Sq You Can Make People Glorify you As well , Isn't that Just Great !?

6- you can Make Devs Spy on you Sometimes to Check if The Geta Sq Actually Not Hacking.

7- You can Get Ifrits parts , But Who cares about those , Am I Right ?

P.S. :So after Those Points (point 4) Happened And they Changed the Ifrits System so nearly every SQ who put effort can get parts and it's not Hard To do ,But For Some Reason People still Beg to Join The Geta Sq and Still spam it's members' PMs for the Same Reason of "getting Ifrits" , Perhaps it's a Medical Case that has no Treatment but Who knows - This is still one of PG mysteries that Still can't Be Solved.

- Yours Omar The Great Potato

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I´m pretty sure that point 4 is not really related to just a single sq aside from the factor of "always be at 1st place". The previous reward system was for years not really fair and it was every RDX event the same topic over and over again. So if it really would have been related to just a single sq or Pilot it would have been changed already much sooner.

I think that this whole change was more done as it is each time the same course of action when an RDX event did start. Start of the event creates lots of squads and so a lot of reward places. Let a few days pass (3-4) and the number of squads starts to reduce as Pilots have then unlocked Mission A and continue the Signet hunt with the mission rather then with Reactor.

In the end it was then so that you needed at least 20 squads that have made a score in order to get a 2nd place reward while now it seems more be around 50%(?). Aside from that it needs to be mentioned that Geta and his squad is heavily Reactor optimized in terms of ships and coordination that allows him to reach such high places all the time.

And tbh i don´t really care if and who always gets the highest place and i think that many other rather prefer geting at least a few parts rather then no parts at all.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Let me rephrase it:

Did you guys know that winning against Death Watch in CQ Is even harder Challenge considering all achievements you could do on any server?, Doing all the achievements of the game, even joining Geta squad for Ifrits, doesn't even come close to winning against Death Watch in CQ, The satisfaction you get from winning against Death Watch in CQ Is Greater than completing TC4 missions Solo , Nothing feel more honorable than winning against Death Watch in CQ. And here are Some Reasons to compete in CQs, have some fun and try to solve the mystery, how to win against Death Watch in CQ:

1- After you somehow win against Death Watch in CQ, you get the attention of the entire PG community. Every other player in the Orbits spam PMs of this clan members, asking if they could reveal the way. The cycle of PMs starts with the level 10 people from other servers first, as they afraid to get rekt by Hecatte's almighty powers. So then they directly go to Heca himself to join Death Watch instead, but when he tells him to win vs him on PvP, they just log off and never come back. That's why Hecatte is the most fearsome member of Death Watch.

2- People whisper that if you try to win CQ against Death Watch, you must be this 1 rare clan that actually think they can do this. Which make you a target of everyone on the entire server, because others think you are a Hacker. Because everyone knows that getting spammed by Raven "gg ez" each time you get podded is flustrating enough so you are leaving the game forever and you are known as the one who retreated..

3- After you do the CQ against Death Watch, people still pm you asking if they are able to beat them by themselves next time after season ends. Which clearly is out of that clan powers, because that "was so close" for them to win but they still lost misarebly by Razzorkill outstanding movements. (or that's what you make yourself think)

4- You can influence the whole Server around you! Yes, winning CQ against Death Watch raises the chances of Hecatte to be banned again, change how the game rules work , So they can satisfy the demand of the players raging and glorifying in the Global Chat Asking "Why they win all the CQs?!" or "Nico Nico Nii!?" As they Know well that they can't do what Death Watch can do so they hopelessly retreat from the battlefield.

5- If you a consistent fighter of The CQs against Death Watch you can make people try the Conquests as well and have some fun, meanwhile giving away all the Cryonites to the Death Watch clan and AldiFilopati's needs (he is so fat from cryonite by the way)

6- You can make devs to be proud of you trying to do some Conquests against Death Watch, because that means you actually enjoy the PvP content of the Pirate Galaxy (instead of doing chat dramas, in example).

7- You can get headache of Raven screaming: I AM DYING!, But who cares of this, am I right ?

P.S.: So after those points (point 4) happened and Hecatte changed his attitude. that made that every clan has now chances to win Conquest against Death Watch with enough effort. It's not hard to do, But For some reason people still don't win CQ against Death Watch and still spam gg because of the same reason of "constantly trying". Perhaps it's a psychological case that they think it's impossible but it's not! - However this still became a mystery, how to win the Conquest against Death Watch!

Kind regards,
RavenPL.

omarelfarok

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
omarelfarok
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
Let me rephrase it:

Did you guys know that winning against Death Watch in CQ Is even harder Challenge considering all achievements you could do on any server?, Doing all the achievements of the game, even joining Geta squad for Ifrits, doesn't even come close to winning against Death Watch in CQ, The satisfaction you get from winning against Death Watch in CQ Is Greater than completing TC4 missions Solo , Nothing feel more honorable than winning against Death Watch in CQ. And here are Some Reasons to compete in CQs, have some fun and try to solve the mystery, how to win against Death Watch in CQ:

1- After you somehow win against Death Watch in CQ, you get the attention of the entire PG community. Every other player in the Orbits spam PMs of this clan members, asking if they could reveal the way. The cycle of PMs starts with the level 10 people from other servers first, as they afraid to get rekt by Hecatte's almighty powers. So then they directly go to Heca himself to join Death Watch instead, but when he tells him to win vs him on PvP, they just log off and never come back. That's why Hecatte is the most fearsome member of Death Watch.

2- People whisper that if you try to win CQ against Death Watch, you must be this 1 rare clan that actually think they can do this. Which make you a target of everyone on the entire server, because others think you are a Hacker. Because everyone knows that getting spammed by Raven "gg ez" each time you get podded is flustrating enough so you are leaving the game forever and you are known as the one who retreated..

3- After you do the CQ against Death Watch, people still pm you asking if they are able to beat them by themselves next time after season ends. Which clearly is out of that clan powers, because that "was so close" for them to win but they still lost misarebly by Razzorkill outstanding movements. (or that's what you make yourself think)

4- You can influence the whole Server around you! Yes, winning CQ against Death Watch raises the chances of Hecatte to be banned again, change how the game rules work , So they can satisfy the demand of the players raging and glorifying in the Global Chat Asking "Why they win all the CQs?!" or "Nico Nico Nii!?" As they Know well that they can't do what Death Watch can do so they hopelessly retreat from the battlefield.

5- If you a consistent fighter of The CQs against Death Watch you can make people try the Conquests as well and have some fun, meanwhile giving away all the Cryonites to the Death Watch clan and AldiFilopati's needs (he is so fat from cryonite by the way)

6- You can make devs to be proud of you trying to do some Conquests against Death Watch, because that means you actually enjoy the PvP content of the Pirate Galaxy (instead of doing chat dramas, in example).

7- You can get headache of Raven screaming: I AM DYING!, But who cares of this, am I right ?

P.S.: So after those points (point 4) happened and Hecatte changed his attitude. that made that every clan has now chances to win Conquest against Death Watch with enough effort. It's not hard to do, But For some reason people still don't win CQ against Death Watch and still spam gg because of the same reason of "constantly trying". Perhaps it's a psychological case that they think it's impossible but it's not! - However this still became a mystery, how to win the Conquest against Death Watch!

Kind regards,
RavenPL.
Sus

Risk

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Risk
Rank
Let me rephrase it:

Kind regards,
RavenPL.
8 - If you find yourself about to win a CQ against Death Watch, immediately tab out of Pirate Galaxy to avoid Global chat and mute your Discord notifications before all hell breaks loose. Failing to do so could lead to sleepless nights and could even permanently damage your mental capacity.

WoW

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Warrior-of-War
Rank
Clan
Bad Bad Boys
9 - Goto kelebesh and grind for the whole day :sneaky:

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
give popcorm

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
i'm sitting with coffe in my car and laugh so hard by myself.. i should drive and go to work😂

omarelfarok

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
omarelfarok
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighters
Let me rephrase it:

Kind regards,
RavenPL.
Mystery Solved !

Incendio

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
incendio
Rank
you have it easy..........................try getting spammed for invasions every time you log on :)

and when we do a invasion the spam of heal me heal me is crazy.............(we like looking at your pods)

you have it easy we got the tough life of PM spam

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well yesterday the unthinkable did happen and Death Watch has lost against Justice Fighters with a whoping 61% lead. Rumors say that an investigation team was created in order to find out what went wrong or how they even achived this victory.

So feel free to spam the members of Justice Fighters from here on out :ROFLMAO:

WoW

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Warrior-of-War
Rank
Clan
Bad Bad Boys
Well yesterday the unthinkable did happen and Death Watch has lost against Justice Fighters with a whoping 61% lead. Rumors say that an investigation team was created in order to find out what went wrong or how they even achived this victory.

So feel free to spam the members of Justice Fighters from here on out :ROFLMAO:
Please publish the investigations report in full :D

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Please publish the investigations report in full :D
Could be hard to achive this as it is handled very confidential. Chances might be higher to receive any information from @Hecatte eventually :sweatgrinning: