What's new

It looks like a increase for OTB is required

Should the Number of enlistings increased by 5 steps if required be the devs?

• It should be increased when OTB shows that more players want to play then spots are allowed

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • It should stay as it is with 25v25

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
After nearly 1 month since OTB is now implemented the participation is starting to increase more and more with the result that we start to hit the cap at Askone at least it maybe would be a good idea to increase the limit for the participants to 30v30.

If it still increases more i think it is a good way to go by 5 steps. I don´t know how it looks on the other servers but i also assume that SSG monitors the OTB rounds and the particpants who enlisted and those who enlisted but could not play due th current cap of 25v25 was hit.

OTB increase required.jpg

Regards - Vesp

Razzorkill

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Razzorkill
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Yes the last cqs now we had 25v25 + people enlisted that couldnt take part, so I agree on increasing the limit to 30v30.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
After nearly 1 month since OTB is now implemented the participation is starting to increase more and more with the result that we start to hit the cap at Askone at least it maybe would be a good idea to increase the limit for the participants to 30v30.

If it still increases more i think it is a good way to go by 5 steps. I don´t know how it looks on the other servers but i also assume that SSG monitors the OTB rounds and the particpants who enlisted and those who enlisted but could not play due th current cap of 25v25 was hit.

View attachment 51270

Regards - Vesp
if korell had so many players i would say yes go for it, but its not. mostly 9v9 or 16v16. whatever, i vote for it👍

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
It could be funny to see a 30v30 on Iga, especially when 25v25 on this planet is already a mess. :p

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
It could be funny to see a 30v30 on Iga, especially when 25v25 on this planet is already a mess. :p
yeah but it takes a lot a time to see the players in real time, just like they are in sync, but its not. sometimes you see someone fighting but you need to get closer and you get already shoot and cannot prepare yourself for it. it is worse in pvp than it pve. its about the distance from non-activity to activity on the cq planets to render or load something. i dont know either to explaint it better😂 but its an issue thats needs to be solved only for cq planets.