What's new

¿Is the help of the conquering allies possible?

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
Main publication:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Messrs. Developers and Gms.

I would like to know if there is the possibility of letting the allies help-Support with the enlistment of the conquests:

OBS: Previously the allies helped in the conquests and completed the number of missing pilots to reach 25 pilots.

Currently the fights that take place on the server no longer exceed 9 pilots, if it is possible to implement what is indicated it is possible that it can help to improve the amount of participation of the pilots in the game.

Points to improve if the participation of the allies in conquest is implemented:

1) Greater participation of the pilots. (General)

2) Greater competitiveness in the ranking (more pilots is more crystals and distribution in the percentage of points).

3) Continue to maintain the minimum number of pilots per conquest (Five pilots from the main Enlisted Fleet), and from the sixth pilot you can support the alliance.

4) This may or may not help the percentage of cryo won per conquest.

* Crio can be earned only by fleet pilots and not by allied pilots.

* They can earn Crio for fleet pilots plus allies.

5) Increased number of daily active drivers in the game.

6) Greater participation in weekly conquests, approximately three to five per week.

7) This can help small fleets that do not have arcane components, thus making it a more balanced conquest.

Please, I would like to know what you think about it and I ask for the support of the community to know whether or not they agree with what is indicated.

From already thank you very much.

Greetings.

Black iron
Gaia
Lvl95

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
I think it's better if it stays as Clan War. Even the alliance situation should disappear. Pirate Galaxy does not have a large player base. When the Alliance and Clan merge, there are no enemies left. Everyone is like family. When the player count reaches tens of thousands, I can defend your opinion.