What's new

is it a bug

kiera

Reaction score
i was resetting my laptop and i get error like this "code error 47IN" what does this mean,not only me experiencing this kind of error,, any ideas guys

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
here is a post from Exup on that topic, i get this error myself sometimes but only on Gamigo account.

Error 47IN on login
Postby Exup » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:11 pm

Hello pilots,

We are aware of the dreaded "47IN" error code that many of you have been seeing far too often during the past weeks, and we are sorry for the nerves it might have cost you already.

The exact reason for why the error seems to appear more often than ever is unclear as of now, but it seems to affect Gamigo pilots more often than it affects others.

We will continue our search for the root cause of the issue together with our Pirate Galaxy partners. As soon as we learn more about it, we will update you on the 47IN situation.

Your Pirate Galaxy Team

kiera

Reaction score
Exup said they are going to look further with regard in this error code i hope it will be solved "ASAP" i cant afford to loose my account i just got my myst and ravens ship

passenger8

Reaction score
-yesterday i had that error too. -i did retype my password as i know it can do the trick, (with the client) and i got in, sellecting server and while loading i had the error again.
-then i logged in to my gamigo account, (that´s my gameportal) and was able to play the game from there in my IE browser.

-i don´t know if this error is a hack or a bug, but see what you can do to find your way in while SSS works out the problem?:)

paljr

Reaction score
I had/have this almost every time I try to log in. Ask a GM and they will tell you a password was entered incorrectly only username AND password are saved so I tell them this and they log off(ha ha). Write support and you get "it is an internal error" no kidding? I can read what's the problem? They don't know. In the past they had LOST? numerous accounts, as I was told, as they use a company to send there games out over the internet and that company had a problem and sent the accounts to? Took 1 week before I got mine back! Whats the issue now? Well, why is it only problems this bad happen during events? Why is this game still having the SAME problems it has been experiencing for years and no fix has been done? I believe they could care less and focus on the other games they want most to play and just barely keep this running for revenue to help out the other games they would rather put time and effort into!

passenger8

Reaction score
-it seems like that my post here yesterday just made the problem even worse???
-today it´s completely impossible for me to get access to the game, and gamigo as well.

-the eight passenger of nostromo are very close to sign out.

Black-Barel

Reaction score
Same problems as always at events (well thoose are only in the name fun ).
Imaging u r on ring 5 and u need to jump .
Poef ship gone 75k cry gone .
Off corse gamigo and /or SS will refund your ship .
And if u belief this prepare for Santa claus who will bring u 2 Miljon Euros :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange: :mrorange:

Thoose problems where there 3 years ago and still r.
Well we can say 1 thing about this game ; the Dev are pesistant.And please don't give me the crap about ss and gamigo .
Wonder wonder we know.

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

The usual problem associated with 47IN is username / password error, this is what myself and the rest of the GM team know with this error.

But this time the issue is more so linked with gamigo accounts than other portals, and even though pilots are using the remember me for their logins we understand that it is not a typo, or incorrect entry.

This issue is still being worked on, as soon as it is rectified i will post again on forum and galaxy news will be updated so those who can login and see the message can let friends know.

We have some pilots who say if they keep attempting to login after numerous attempts they have been managing to login.

Thank you all who are affected for you patience while this is rectified.

Black-Barel

Reaction score
Well 4 Days after the so called solution and what ????
Yesterday Error 47 Today Eror 47 .Please SS give your programmers some money so that they earn there payscheck.
Btw 150 Cry bonus is great(good thing need to be said too) only to bad that i cant login about the solved problem 47which would be ok now.
So let the Banhammer strike on me because i tell the truth .
Another dissapointment on the list of a very long story .

Exup

LCM (Lead Community Manager)
Community Manager
Reaction score
Hello Pilots,

We are sorry to hear about the return of the 47IN error again, but unfortunately this issue is a problem with Gamigo, we have again contacted them regarding the issue but as of yet we have no details of when this issue will be fixed.

Please in the meantime if you wish, submit a ticket to gamigo support, Splitscreen support are unable to offer any update as yet until Gamigo inform us.

kiera

Reaction score
kiera said:
i was resetting my laptop and i get error like this "code error 47IN" what does this mean,not only me experiencing this kind of error,, any ideas guys

well today while getting the vega storm mantis in sirius the client kick me out again was lucky i got thw last piece and get dc,the moment i relog the gameclient error code again 47IN ,i did re-install my client but still nothing happens.this error should be fix or the whole herds of pilots from gamigo will exodus to SS(if theres a possible way

Black-Barel

Reaction score
kiera said:
kiera said:

well today while getting the vega storm mantis in sirius the client kick me out again was lucky i got thw last piece and get dc,the moment i relog the gameclient error code again 47IN ,i did re-install my client but still nothing happens.this error should be fix or the whole herds of pilots from gamigo will exodus to SS(if theres a possible way
am afraid there is no way to get there otherwise we would be in control lol
Kr

Black-Barel

Reaction score
And oc again 47 in
wonder what they do in Gamigo : o i know copy paste the answer they gave 3 years ago
We work on issue bla bla
A shame a big shame

Black-Barel

Reaction score
O really nice a new year and ....
47 error.
It is a shame i pay (yes i know i stupid) for membership) but cant even get online .
So my conclussion
Theft no more no less.
When i pay to help me with energy etc for a time table and the game doesn't let me come online it is just that .
No wonder most poeple r leaving .
Nice way to start a new year SS.
And please don't give me that crap answer u give the last 3 years.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Do not worry. If Gamigo decides to terminate partnership with Splitscreen, you always have the option to migrate your account. :sneaky: