What's new

Inviseble mantis

Status
Not open for further replies.

pbhuh

Reaction score
you know all the inviseble mantis, they are from players that do Story missions. Well If you press Tab, you can switch target, but then (and here's comes the bug) You can target them and shoot them/ stun them shoot rockets. It's really strange.

ZeribreX

Reaction score
I think its just something that was implemented in the game

And also when you shoot them, they dont shoot back.. so if your on Molikar.. and you see a ghost Transporter you can shoot it.

defacto

Reaction score
i know, i almost lost mission because of that...

And when someone doesn't let Defacto run trough mizar like a behemoth falling trough paper, Defacto gethsss AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRAGHFGYTHU! :mad:

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
ZeribreX said:
I think its just something that was implemented in the game

And also when you shoot them, they dont shoot back.. so if your on Molikar.. and you see a ghost Transporter you can shoot it.
No, you've got the wrong idea. INVISABLE mantis, you're talking about mantis from another mission you haven't activated, which look transparent, not invisable. The mantis the poster talks about are plain invisable. They CAN shoot you, but you don't see them shoot. Just randomly hp dropping. You can see them at targets in the side panel, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.