What's new

Ingame Pets

flyfighter

Reaction score
Some other random thoughts when i could not log on cos of the 47IN code..

Already noted that pets in this game could be awsome. I had some thinking about those pets and what they could and should do. I just made up some silly names. As u can see inspiration decays the more u scroll down XD.

The energiser
For those who spend half their sirius time on an energyfield.

What are its functions:
- Sucks up energy when you stand on an energyfield. While the pet fills you up again you can chat with ur teammates. So you can afk on an energyfield and wait till the "pet" collects the energy for you.
- Hyperjumps cost a % less energy.
- Items cost a % less energy, or blaster shots are free from energy consumption.
- Fires weak blaster when fighting an enemie .
How can you achieve this pet:
- Getting a pet must be someting special and rare so u can show off ur new buddy to your jelous friends.
- You could earn a pet by doing special serie of missions or maby by a difficult achievement. Could be something like when u collect 5000 e balls u get the achievement "Sucking all day" and you unlock this special pet. And maby when u collect 15.000 u can upgrade ur pet.

The grinder
For those who spend days and days grinding for some new spaceships or items.

What are its functions:
- Sucks up the cryonites while you grind.
- An extra added crybonus of 10%?
- If the pet has nothing to collect it performs some silly acts to entertain you.
- You can achieve this pet by reaching the achievement of 2 million cry or you sucked up 5000 cryonites. And here again you can upgrade ur pet if u reach 6 million cry or 15.000 cryonite drops.
- Special mission serie or something like arkon, limited pets

The traveler
For those who always lead the squadron and fly accros the planete each time.

What are its functions:
- Allows you to take some shortcuts on planetes
- Grands extra flightspeed up to 15%
- Plants teleporters on the map to jump back to a place where u already flew past. (gets reset when orbit or logg)
- Again with a hard achievement or a serie of missions. Fly 5000km (dont know pg distances). Lead a squadron 100 times with a minimum time of 20 minutes.

The healer
For those true support players.

What are its functions:
- Heals are 15% stronger
- Plants shields on nearby allies
- Uses rep field when you do ( dont stack but widens the field of repair)
- Use healing items 5000 times

The devestator
For those bloodthursty players.

What are its functions:
- 15% extra firepower
- Shoots with extra weapons than the other pets.
- special attacks
- Kill 5000 units

etc etc etc....

Customize
You can upgrade you pet as it lvls. Choose its primary weapon and special ability's or something. The ability to make it "yours".

Upgrades and lvling
A pilot can only own 1 pet at a time, when he pleases to choose another one he gotta abandon the old one wich will leave in tears. The pet lvls in time and the longer you have it the more ability's it gains and the more loyal it gets.

Pets will follow you in a short distance and are not targetable by mantis

End message.....

Fra_592

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
TheWindsurfer
Rank
Clan
shamrock
Great idea, but i think some bonuses should be reduced (attack and speed especially) or under some circumstances only (e.g.: speed bonus only when you are squad leader).

flyfighter said:
- If the pet has nothing to collect it performs some silly acts to entertain you.
I think i already love the grinder ^^

flyfighter

Reaction score
Hehe thanks for your reaction. The numbers can be changed, its just about the general idea. Who knows what will happen in the future :). Would be cool if we had some robot pets or maby alien pets flying after us. Surely would be entertaining and it unlocks another possibility of spending cyrons on or spend time on.

Ely

Reaction score
Ilove your ideas i felt in love with devastator xd