What's new

In Game Trading

compgeek1

Reaction score
Most game's now-a-day's have some sort of trading system amongst players. After all, this is a Pirate Game, and I am very certain that actual Pirates sold and traded back in the old day's of Pirates.

So what I would like is if we could conduct trading as in exchange cryonite with other player's. It would also make people want to help someone if the player would exchange cryonite in return. Please do this, because it would be really nice to have something like that since even Runescape, Dungeons and Dragons Online, and many other games have such a system.

Thank you for putting this in the game. :)

Spartian

Reaction score
I agree with compeek1 his idea is actually very good it could allow us to do things we cold ent have before like bounty hunting ... what i mean is people could hire other people to do a job their ither not strong enough for or other uses. so i think this would personally be a great way to get more new players exited in the game. :)

alpha3

Reaction score
Sure but then the game would be too easy and high level players with millions of cryonite would be our best buds. There would also be little pride in those parsecs we have to build. However this can be solved if there would be a limit to the cryo transfer that depended on the receiver's level and a timespan in which no cryo transfer is possible after one transfer is completed. Overall i like the idea. ;)

compgeek1

Reaction score
There are somethings, that you can not do alone. And a little incintive helps people say yes. LOL, money sometimes does solve all problems.