What's new

Idea regarding Picking up BluePrints

SamStuart

Reaction score
Maybe it is only me, but why should we be able to pick up Blueprints we already have. Sure, it is possible to scan the BP and see what it is but have you ever try to look up if you already have that BP with 10 Mantis attacking you? Since it is known that you already have the bp when you pick it up I think it would be nice that you can see that it is a known BP when you scan it before you pick it up. That would really be nice.

DaRK_XePHoN

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
Shankz
Rank
Clan
Hotblaster-jr
SamStuart said:
Maybe it is only me, but why should we be able to pick up Blueprints we already have. Sure, it is possible to scan the BP and see what it is but have you ever try to look up if you already have that BP with 10 Mantis attacking you? Since it is known that you already have the bp when you pick it up I think it would be nice that you can see that it is a known BP when you scan it before you pick it up. That would really be nice.
This topic must be in Library of the colonists -> Suggestions it's the right place to post Ideas.

I agree it would be useful when you scan a blueprint knowing if you already have it.

A

Adrana

This has already been suggested several times, same idea.
When you have ideas I have another idea for your use, use the Search box to check if your idea has already been suggested instead of posting it right away.

I'll move this to suggestions for now.

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Yep, it was suggested many many times, because we [i mean pg players] want it! so maybe they will finally make it true and not only other topic in archives...

Ace flyer

Reaction score
The devs got better idea, collecting known bp gives energy. And they're using it, so killing inters for known ab bp is called refilling too...