What's new

-hej og/and hey:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

passenger8

Reaction score
-i am a dane with pilots on all servers, and i seek an englishwriting (and active;) clan on aurora for mutual help and cooperation. (no conquest?) -my ingamename is my forumname, drop me a line. (por favore?;) *

*Soy un jugador danés con pilotos en todos los servidores. Estoy buscando jugadores que sepan inglés y que sean activos en aurora para ayuda y cooperación mutua. ¿Tal vez conquistas? Mi nombre en el juego es el mismo que el del foro, mandadme un mensaje por favor.

N

Nemesis

Hi, because you are looking for a clan and that is your first fault in the forum i have translate your post to spanish. But please you should respect the forum rules in the future:

13 – La lengua del foro es el castellano, el uso de otras lenguas está prohibido en todo el foro. The forum language is Castillian, all other languages can not be used in this forum. If you have a problem in the spanish server and you can not spanish, post your problem in the forum of your language. It will be reported to the responsible.

passenger8

Reaction score
-i`m sorry i was not aware of that rule:! -thanks for the translation, nemesis:)

Status
Not open for further replies.