What's new

Having Tech......

Wolfs_angel

Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern:
I have this problem with getting all the tech for my ships and not getting credit for them.. I have several system ships rared out, that means I have all the rares and I am not being giving credit for them... My Achievements are not being given to me once these rares are finished.. I have all the tanks for all 6 systems yet I didn't get the achievement.. I have all the Gemini Tank Rares yet not the achievement.. I am sorely disappointed in this... I would like the Achievements I have finished.. Is that too much to ask? I would really appreciate it if you fixed this.. I know I am not the only one who is having this problem. Here's an example of rares I have completed... Gemini Tank and it says I need the aggrobomb, which I finished on 5/30/2013 and the taunt I finished on 11/10/2013... Yet I have not gotten the Achievement for it... Look at my prints and you will see this for yourself.. don't just take my word for it...

thanks,

Wolfs_angel aka Jamsangel of Solaria

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello Wolf,

we are sorry to hear that. Please write a ticket to the support, so they can check if they can fix this for you.
Here you find the link to the supportsystem: http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/

Cheers