What's new

Hand it to the GMs

akwilsona

Reaction score
Nobody gets criticized more than the game, and the GMs take the brunt of it. Why don't we take a day to realize we actually have GMs? There was a time when not-a-one could be found, and now it's less than 2 hours between one of them being on. (Solaria). I appreciate their time spent. They have a very difficult job.

Sebasti0n

Reaction score
The difference is, that in the old days, the GM's were..... how can i put this......More accessible maybe...

If you had an issue they would look into the problem for you, they would make a point of reporting back to you, the progress of the issue/bug you reported to them....

If there was was an issue with another player, they would investigate both sides of the story before taking action.

The original GM's would interact with the players... such as RED SUNDAY ( for those that can remember )

The GM's would also spawn events ( even though they were laggy ) hehehe

But now all you get from the GM's is ,,,, 'Raise a ticket and sent it In'

Agreed GM's have a hard job, but SS need to allow their GM's to be like the original GM's of all, they need to be more personal with players and be seen to be more approachable, and actually help players with their issues...

Server offline.... got bored and decided to visit the forum , for probably the first time in a year.....lol

CtMurphy

Reaction score
Hehe, the older GMs were awesome, I used to love getting into one on ones with them. (PVPs that is. they were fun back then.

Soniyo

Reaction score
The GM's do not have that hard of a job. All GM's are VOLUNTARY Positions(so we are told) I don't necessarily criticize gms when i see them, however i make it a point in my game to make sure the gm's display accuarate information they provide to the pilots. In the old days The GM's were much better then the ones we have now. I am sorry to say it like that but its the gods honest truth. When we have a problem now, all we get told is to submit a ticket to support and rely on them. It's kind of hard to do that when support remains faceless**unwilling to talk to us directly**

I remember a time when Astraeus would log in and sometimes do server messages for various people like'' Its donwallace's birthday today, lets do a invasion on earth'' for those of you who were there, you know what im talking about.

GM's need to be more active and more helpful towards pilots, and they need to stop threatening pilots with Mutes/Jailings just because a pilot voices an opinion that he does not even break a rule with.

I know the rules, i read the CoC and the ToS very thoroughly. The GM's can't trick me.

I will say this however...i like leucitus(i dont remember how to spell his name xD)