What's new

Get CQ's More Active

Avenged

Reaction score
Please bring back the % cryo drop for owning a planet.

I understand the last time this was active you gained 5% cryo bonus for the system you won CQ in and a small bonus for the system either side. This was working fine until Draconis came out and more powerful tech was available to build 'grinding ships'. This created competition in favorite spots in lower level systems which put some players off from playing,

I think you should gain a 2% global cryo bonus per planet won. This will enable people to grind anywhere (even Sirius) and will leave the lower level systems for the lower level players.

I welcome any feedback or ideas.

WRAITH1

Reaction score
i think there was a danger of exploiting the bonuses and thts y they removed them.....
the best thing to give CQ a push in the right direction is make u not loose cryo while wasting time there. (but i bet tht was mentioned x times)

CtMurphy

Reaction score
There was one point at which the %age gained was ten percent depending on which planet you owned. If they at least braught this back, and got CQs active again I'd play again =)

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
THE main Reason i think cq are done zo less is one clan And we know all what clan
I mean they use so Many gravies that most not. Doing à cq. Best is to block gravi use on a cq

akwilsona

Reaction score
All of this is good, but I doubt they'll change anything.

One thing that gets me the most about CQs is the graviton use(which some players seem to be able to use in an unlimited fashion, more than once every 5 mins).

The other is the Cryonite loss. People are penalized for not paying money into a game that doesn't even care about it's players. It's very obvious. The slight changes they make to the game usually screw up 5 other things in the game. We have lackadaisical GMs because their hands are tied in 99% of the REAL problems in the game, all they can do is tell us to send in a ticket, so that they may send in a ticket of their own to the Developers(whom I see communication is their strong suit :sneaky: ) But I digress.

Either give everyone a blanket Cryo vault for CQs, or don't allow any boosters on CQ planets whatsoever. That's the only fair way about it. Then again, I am talking about SS.

dr.claw

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
Best is to block gravi use on cq planets