What's new

Game Update March 28, 2017

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Game Update March 28, 2017

IMPROVEMENTS

• Reduced effective radius for mines so that they are easier to shoot.
  • Introduced independent Stun item behavior for PvE gameplay that more closely resembles pre-update behavior and strength.
  • Increased Stun item strength for PvP gameplay.
  • Decreased Long Perforator item effect duration, increased cooldown.
  • Increased Aim Scrambler item strength.
  • Increased overall Shield item strength and effect duration, reduced cooldown.
    • Long variant: Further increase in strength and effect duration, reduction in cooldown.
    • Strong variant: Decrease in strength and effect duration, increase in cooldown.
  • Increased overall Protector item strength and effect duration, reduced cooldown.
    • Long variant: Further increase in strength and effect duration, reduction in cooldown.
    • Strong variant: Decrease in strength and effect duration, increase in cooldown.
  • Increased Long Mine item strength and effect duration, reduced cooldown.
  • Decreased Strong Mine item strength and effect duration, increased cooldown.
  • Slightly decreased Strong Rocket and Sniper item strength and reduced cooldown time (same DPS as before but behavior closer to regular item variant).
  • Slightly increased Rapid Rocket and Sniper item strength and extended cooldown time (same DPS as before but behavior closer to regular item variant).
  • Adjusted Conquest schedule in order to minimize overlap between Conquest planets. New schedule has two slots per day (18:00-21:00 / 20:00-23:00), distributed as follows: Mo Sol/Vega, Tu Mizar/Antares, We Sol/Sirius, Th Gemini/Antares, Fr Sirius/Gemini, Sa Sol/Mizar, Su Vega/Draconis. All times are server times.
  • Adjusted Colossus battle schedule in order to reach more pilots, and to minimize overlap with Conquest planets. New schedule is 08:00, 12:00, 16:00 on both Saturdays and Sundays. All times are server times.
  • Improved visualisation of leftover item effect duration prior to cooldown when the item's effect had been cancelled through external influence (Shield and Protector items).
  • Reduced explosion delay for Orbital Strikes fired by players.
  • Renamed "Strong" Protector and Shield items to "Rapid" to better describe their behavior.

BUGFIXES

• Fixed a bug that caused Sirius armor to be as strong as Ancient armor.
  • Fixed a bug that allowed instant healing of spaceships when using the new move functionality with Repair Turrets.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Aggrobomb, Mine and Orbital Stike items to generate too little aggro.
  • Fixed a bug that enabled supporting other players when they were playing a mission the supporting player was not.
  • Fixed a bug that incorrectly put strong Taunts into the Ancient achievement section.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Thermo-blasts not to profit from Attack Field Turrets and Attack Charges.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Stun Domes to only properly affect a single target.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect results (i.e. incorrect target movement speeds) when using Stuns.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Added another bugfix entry:

• Fixed a bug that caused Sirius armor to be as strong as Ancient armor.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Adjusted/added the following improvement entries:

• Increased overall Shield item strength and effect duration, reduced cooldown.
  • Increased overall Protector item strength and effect duration, reduced cooldown.
  • Increased Long Mine item strength and effect duration, reduced cooldown.
  • Decreased Strong Mine item strength and effect duration, increased cooldown.

alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
  • Added improvement:
    • Decreased Orbitalstrike explosion delay
  • Added Bugfixes:
    • Strong Taunt in the wrong Ancient achievements.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Added another three bugfix entries:

• Fixed a bug that caused Thermo-blasts not to profit from Attack Field Turrets and Attack Charges.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Stun Domes to only properly affect a single target.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect results (i.e. incorrect target movement speeds) when using Stuns.

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Between 10:00 AM and 11:30 AM UTC+1, the game servers will shut down for a new game update to be deployed.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Added another entry to improvements:

• Renamed "Strong" Protector and Shield items to "Rapid" to better describe their behavior.