What's new

Free Cryonite?

alpha3

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
Im new to the game and this forum so i'll try to make this as short as possible. You know what they say first impression is the last impression.
Ok so i was hunting lvl 15 harvesters with my friends on aurora when all of a sudden a new friend popped up and we decided to have him in the squad. On that time my ship was poorly equipped with my blaster being lvl 1. YES lvl 1. All of them left me on the planet and told me to stay while they invited the new friend in the orbit to the squad so they could find the place on the map when they came. While i was waiting suddenly these notifications started popping up. I received 27 cryonite while i hadn't done anything. Same thing happened again and again. Well i liked it but I'd like to know if this is a bug or something.

L

Leucetius

Hi alpha
When you are in a squad with other players any cryonite either of you or they collect is is divided and shared equally amongst all in that squad.

Hope this helps
Any more questions please feel free to ask

alpha3

Reaction score
Actually i have another question. Can i colour my text whenever and where ever i post?

passenger8

Reaction score
-yes, just use font colour. -and if somebody from the staff feels like that they own a textcolor, i´m shure that they will inform you about it if you use it?;)