What's new

Fly-By For Pilots who have passed

Wolfs_angel

Reaction score
Detached:
Since it is impossible to Private Message you as was suggested, I guess I will have to ask here.. :confused:

I would like to know if it would be possible for all the GM's as well as LGM's , to do a FLY-BY for a pilot who has passed away??? This pilots user name is Cochise, he was a Solaria lvl85 player.. Cochise lost his battle to cancer last week.. He came over here from a different game that i use to play with him... He was in my clan,Celtic Warriors for almost 3 years.. Things happened he left but we remained friends... So would it be totally possible to to a FLY-BY for him? Honor him as the Pirate Galaxy Pilot everyone knew and loved and loved to hate...???

You can catch me in the game after 11:00 pm central time as i work nights.. This would mean alot to all of us who knew Cochise.. I appreciate the effort..

Thank You,
jamsangel Solaria Pilot
aka Wolfs_angel

Detached

Reaction score
Jamsangel I will take this up with everyone when would you like to do this? Also I am sorry for your loss of a friend. Let me know after you get with your fellow pilots and give us a couple of options and we will see what we can work out.

Wolfs_angel

Reaction score
Hey Detached,
From what I have heard, the GM's normally go from system to system, honoring the pilot who has passed.. Don't know if this makes any sense to you, as it didn't to me at first but I think Cochise would have liked that, since he flew alot in the lower systems. And I was thinking this coming Sunday Jan.31,2016 around 2 pm server time? It is generally when most of my clan members are on, as well as GM's.
If this works for you please let me know and I will set up my clan/Alliance members to be on at that time.
We really appreciate this.. And Thank You so much..
Talk to you soon..

~~~~JAMSANGEL~~~~ (Wolfs_angel)

Detached

Reaction score
Jamsangel

I will put this post for the other GMs to see and I will let you know as soon as I know. If there is anything else that we can help with let us know.

Wolfs_angel

Reaction score
Just being there will be awesome... And we all thank you for this... it means alot.. ;)

Thank You,
~~~JAMMY~~~

Detached

Reaction score
Jamsangel

This Sunday at 2pm server time is a good time we will have GMs online at that time as well to make sure it goes as planned.