What's new

dominator for sale!! (mothballs included)

WRAITH1

Reaction score
since the new ship came out maybe some tht worked hard get a dominator are wondering why they bothered.
1st the made the parsec useless now the dominator (was before but now even more.lol)
the hyan higher armour the granite higher armour im wondering why isnt a tank a tank anymore.

they shoul consider doing some actual work on the game for once and rebalance ships and sirius.
tank should have highest HP in the game imo.
if its too hard to do maybe they should make the shields tougher which besides HP is also kind of a trademark of the tank.

best would b if theyd make it possible tht we could sell some of the useless ships including the expensive armours.

not tht ssg cares cause as u see forum is dead for loong time now just some crazy ppl still bother posting.lol

Death-Hunter

Reaction score
WRAITH1 said:
since the new ship came out maybe some tht worked hard get a dominator are wondering why they bothered.
1st the made the parsec useless now the dominator (was before but now even more.lol)
the hyan higher armour the granite higher armour im wondering why isnt a tank a tank anymore.

they shoul consider doing some actual work on the game for once and rebalance ships and sirius.
tank should have highest HP in the game imo.
if its too hard to do maybe they should make the shields tougher which besides HP is also kind of a trademark of the tank.

best would b if theyd make it possible tht we could sell some of the useless ships including the expensive armours.

not tht ssg cares cause as u see forum is dead for loong time now just some crazy ppl still bother posting.lol
the granite actually is a tank it has yellow background picture

WRAITH1

Reaction score
(i rather meant tank as in the classical standard 4 types we had ever since PG started but thts not so relevant)
i bet tht doesnt make all domi owners feel any better.
but then y suddenly start care how players feel...lol
just think of a "normal" player with a job and life tht comes and plays average 2 hrs a day maybe how long it took him/her to get a full sirius dominator just to have it mothballed and start gathering cryo for another.
would u still play /enjoy this game ?

i admit ss did some good tings in PG (i liked BP=e for example) but too few to compensate for some of the negative effects.

Gon

Reaction score
I have domi and I don't have time for another parsec ship. I spent much time to build a domi and I hardly did it..
WRAITH1 said:
just think of a "normal" player with a job and life tht comes and plays average 2 hrs a day maybe how long it took him/her to get a full sirius dominator just to have it mothballed and start gathering cryo for another.
My answer on this question: No. I don't know if I should play this game now, lol. Tbh I feel cheated, but as you said, ssg don't care about players and they won't do anything with this. I would like to sell my domi for 100% of it's value(these 3,3kk). Domi compared to granite is even worse than meta tank compared to domi.

Advice: don't buy a domi now, lol. Spend 45k more cryonite and buy 2x better granite.

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
Wellkome to the club Domi owners, now u know how Parsec and Terroriser owners feel ever sins the 85 ship came out i been flying a loaf of bread.

my speach seemd longer in my mind but thats it for now..lol.

sign Parsec owner

ps: ohh i forgott to mention i have a Domi as well set up for sol needless to say he will not get upgraded any further if not sold.

Death-Hunter

Reaction score
WRAITH1 said:
(i rather meant tank as in the classical standard 4 types we had ever since PG started but thts not so relevant)
i bet tht doesnt make all domi owners feel any better.
but then y suddenly start care how players feel...lol

i admit ss did some good tings in PG (i liked BP=e for example) but too few to compensate for some of the negative effects.

i know how u feel wraith its not cool but still then pg is dying if they dont bring out new stuff.
becouse of these ships im back from a 4 month break bought granite and its awsome.

Last Martyr Elixz

Reaction score
The tank can use taunt to make NPC's follow it, since it has Shield has it overall more defense for a short term, while as the Black Granite has a long survivability chance, since it's protector comes quicker back. while as tank if more attack it can a better chance to survive, then the Black Granite. The tank useless? it's up to the individual player to decide.

Gon

Reaction score
Last Martyr Elixz said:
The tank can use taunt to make NPC's follow it, since it has Shield has it overall more defense for a short term, while as the Black Granite has a long survivability chance, since it's protector comes quicker back. while as tank if more attack it can a better chance to survive, then the Black Granite. The tank useless? it's up to the individual player to decide.
About shield, according to Hitchhiker's guide:
Ship//HP of ship//hp of shield/prot(regular ancient)
Domi: 11541+6627=18168
BG: 13156+5219=18375
BG have longes survivability chance AND better defense for a short term. Yes, the domi is still useless.

serebus

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Serebus
Rank
I would not call the Domi usless if u already have him set up for sirius, he is still strong, but i would probably not build one today.

WRAITH1

Reaction score
serebus said:
Wellkome to the club Domi owners, now u know how Parsec and Terroriser owners feel ever sins the 85 ship came out i been flying a loaf of bread.
i mentioned tht they messed up other ships and sowith made many players efforts and hours and hours of gametime useless with a flick of a switch

Death-Hunter said:
i know how u feel wraith its not cool but still then pg is dying if they dont bring out new stuff.
becouse of these ships im back from a 4 month break bought granite and its awsome.
its not so much about my feelings because i luckly have lots time to "waste" on this game but i was "feeling" for many others tht i know invested lots effort for the little time they have to play per day.

Last Martyr Elixz said:
The tank can use taunt to make NPC's follow it
taunt is a bit useless in sirius as if i want pull a DS commander it usually doesnt follow and the best taunt is a blaster shot even if it has shorter range it sure works better

Last Martyr Elixz said:
since it has Shield has it overall more defense for a short term,
did u ever use a sirius shield and a strong sirius protector? they can practically absorb the same ,but guess which has added bonuses?!lol

Last Martyr Elixz said:
The tank useless?
no tank isnt useless...domi IS useles if u have the new ship also ull need mothballs for the domi...must b obvious even to u by now.
if not then reinform urself about both ship details ,watch both in action to compare or just buy both and try urself and after a while tell me why u dont use ur domi anymore...lol

admitting i dont have both so my opinion is based on other players info and if im wrong i apologise but somehow i doubt all info i have is defective.

Gon

Reaction score
WRAITH1 said:
its not so much about my feelings because i luckly have lots time to "waste" on this game but i was "feeling" for many others tht i know invested lots effort for the little time they have to play per day.
At least someone who understand that not everybody have time to play this game everyday for few hours. I appreciate it.
I think that if ssg don't want to change ships, then they should give everybody chance to sell one parsec ship for 100% value(ship, armors, items) in any time, but just once. Sort of a "ticket" with no expiration time, but with only one use. And they should then repeat RD event again, because it was way too short for people who can't spend so much time for game.

Last Martyr Elixz

Reaction score
alekjoao98 said:
To be honest this has no matter :p don't waste your time in feedback or suggesting cause they'll never pay us atention guys... anyways i saw a PvP Granite vs Granite pfffffff 18 minutes lol and a Granite vs a Dominator 9 lol so if they keep doing ships like that no1 will PvP cause it'll suck a lot as the RC-X01 Claw so... i think the game really has nothing to offer as before
I did a pvp vs a black granite vs myst, it lasted 40-50 minutes, insanse right? Most of th reason as aggrobomb never crit hit me, so I could survive... But in the end I won(myst), the 2nd time i was pod after 1 min of pvp, 1 crit and i was pod.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Last Martyr Elixz said:
alekjoao98 said:
To be honest this has no matter :p don't waste your time in feedback or suggesting cause they'll never pay us atention guys... anyways i saw a PvP Granite vs Granite pfffffff 18 minutes lol and a Granite vs a Dominator 9 lol so if they keep doing ships like that no1 will PvP cause it'll suck a lot as the RC-X01 Claw so... i think the game really has nothing to offer as before
I did a pvp vs a black granite vs myst, it lasted 40-50 minutes, insanse right? Most of th reason as aggrobomb never crit hit me, so I could survive... But in the end I won(myst), the 2nd time i was pod after 1 min of pvp, 1 crit and i was pod.
Yeah i know :( hey LME ^^ hope you return soon to the game :).

-Redips ;).