What's new

DefenderofPirates' Story

DefenderofPirates

Reaction score
Before the war began, I was working a small delivery company in the system near Sol called Alpha Centauri. However, few months passed I hear of an alien race known as the "mantis" and wondering what I should do, I decided to continue my job. Another few moths pass, my dicision to let the military do the job was a bad idea... My home, the cities, even the main colonies of Alpha Centauri... were decimated. Our weapons were no match for they attacked us with force. I even saw some familiar faces of old so called friends in Imperial ships destroying my home and friends! My life, my home, my people... were exterminated. Only 315 of the millions that lived here survived and we all spread across the galaxy hoping to find a new home. Me, along with some of my surviving colleagues, decided to head to the Vega System and help the military in any possible way. When we asked if we could help they grabbed us by the shirts and threw us right into a AnIn-1300 Light Transport! My goodness it was so fast inside that ship I felt like I was at warp speed! They must have been desparate...

During my training, along with my colleagues, we trained on the planet once known as Vega 2. Then we hit the lava world of what is known as Dante today. Still learning to pilot, I lost a few of my colleagues to our first battle. That dang mantis scientist just won't leave us alone. Around the time of the warfare on Vega 4 I was about to quit along with any of my surviving friends... I decided before I went I would do one last mission...

Me with the rest of my squad helped fight the Behemoth... this changed my career forever... Thinking I would leave afterwards, we defeated the behemoth. I thought "it's just another mantis ship" I was wrong! They thought of me as a hero... and then I saw the thing that made me like my old delivery job... exploration... an Astrogation Chip to Antares System. Changing my ways of life in this war in a whole new way!

Months pass... I am now pilot in the Draconis war and even today I look at the stars at times thinking... "Will I ever return home?"