What's new

Dear GM's

Nicoredje

Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2020
Messages
26
Reaction score
37
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Nicoredje
Rank
99
Clan
Death Watch
1676587475683.png

Dear Community,

So I got notice of our dear GM "Nijiri" who uses a flip off imagine as their profile picture. Is this even appropriate as a GM?

Personally I do not think this is very professional. Sure, It may be just a meme. However should we not think about the younger audience in this game???

This is not something young people should come across while browsing the forum.

Please let me know your opinions.

Much thanks and appreciation.
 

ClockWire

Community Manager
Joined
May 6, 2016
Messages
386
Reaction score
146
Main Pilotname
Clockwire
Hey Nicoredje

we are already dealing with this. If he hasn't removed it by tomorrow, we will remove it.

Clockwire
 

Nijiri

Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2022
Messages
57
Reaction score
18
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
LGM-Nijiri
Rank
99
Clan
GM TEAM
View attachment 52085

Dear Community,

So I got notice of our dear GM "Nijiri" who uses a flip off imagine as their profile picture. Is this even appropriate as a GM?

Personally I do not think this is very professional. Sure, It may be just a meme. However should we not think about the younger audience in this game???

This is not something young people should come across while browsing the forum.

Please let me know your opinions.

Much thanks and appreciation.
The Situation has been handled, if my little joke offended you all then I apologize for it. Ill be careful on the sensitive peeps and the younger ones in the future ;)
 

KingSub

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,240
Reaction score
967
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
99
Clan
What's that?
View attachment 52085

Dear Community,

So I got notice of our dear GM "Nijiri" who uses a flip off imagine as their profile picture. Is this even appropriate as a GM?

Personally I do not think this is very professional. Sure, It may be just a meme. However should we not think about the younger audience in this game???

This is not something young people should come across while browsing the forum.

Please let me know your opinions.

Much thanks and appreciation.
He got the holy spirit 🖤
 
Top