What's new

[Crystals] Mizar Fusion Force lvl 32 DS blasting trick

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
If you don't want to blast harvs...

Here's a nice trick I found out after blasting Level 32 Death Squads on Technatoria. Follow these steps and you can do it too, and if you do it right, you can get thousands of cry in no time. :geek:

Requirements:
- Fusion Force blaster/rocket OR Rare Blaster/Rocket
- Mizar storm (You can also try it with another type of ship, but it will be harder)
- A collector to collect the crystals :)

If you can't read it, here's it typed:
Destroy Custodian first

Now destroy the marauders and the rocketeers. The resurrector has already resurrected the custodian, but he won't do anything. Just don't destroy the resurrector.

Look here for incoming marauders and rocketeers. Once you see
yellow triangles appear, DESTROY THE CUSTODIAN. After you destroy the custodian, blast the marauders + rocketeers. Leave the resurrector alone.

Repeat the process of destroying custodians first, then destroy marauders and rocketeers, until the resurrector stops resurrecting or when you don't want to continue. Then just blast all of em.

You will get a bunch of crystals (more than just these 4) and if you're lucky, you might just get a rare!

X

Xylom

Great post but from a designers point of view the red text on a dark background is bad for the eyes

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
Xylom said:
Great post but from a designers point of view the red text on a dark background is bad for the eyes

Watching a PC screen all day is also bad for your eyes :mrgreen:

A

Adrana

I must agree with Xylom here, the red font is no good at all, it is not well readable.
I like your tutorial here, 1 advice, you say kill marauders and rocketeers, should be first rocketeers, only then marauders, cause rocketeers will take out your health faster, and more than marauders.
Another advice, the commander will only drop bp and rare the first time you kill it, so if you want a rare from comm, kill the commander so there has to come a new one, not the spawned on the place. ;)

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
Adrana said:
I must agree with Xylom here, the red font is no good at all, it is not well readable.
I like your tutorial here, 1 advice, you say kill marauders and rocketeers, should be first rocketeers, only then marauders, cause rocketeers will take out your health faster, and more than marauders.
Another advice, the commander will only drop bp and rare the first time you kill it, so if you want a rare from comm, kill the commander so there has to come a new one, not the spawned on the place. ;)

It doesn't matter. If you blast the custodian when you see the triangles appear, they will just fly around like brainless monkeys, not firing.

Well, you could just keep blasting the commander, but there's a higher chance the resurrector won't mat it. Then there won't be anymore rocketeers and marauders dropping down, no more cry and waste of items and energy ^^

At last, I will change the red color. [Fixed - now orange]

A

Anonymous

Enz0f0rcE said:
At last, I will change the red color. [Fixed - now orange][/color]
They are talking about the font color on your images :) The forum color was fine though. Just cant read anything on the images you posted for the tut.

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
Oh! Well, you can't read it if it's green blue or yellow either. It just too small. That's why I made a typed version.