What's new

cq bases and tab button [2bug report]

Status
Not open for further replies.

riku

Reaction score

Hi, all
Gratz for fixing lot bugs on last updates!
im just posting here from old forum still existing bugs:

Conquests:
Conquest became a mess, staying on base it keep switching neutral and allie/enemy can take your base if you there inside of it.
This is easy to reproduce, just go base and you see base come neutral while you inside of it.
I think this happen only when 1 player at base.

Tablulator keyboard key:
Tabulator key not working anymore with target list on items, only work with mantis, you cant collect crystal, bp or energy by a tabulator. This issue came after they done changes on target list

Pirate galaxy version: 1001104
pilot: riku
server: english
time: cq times

T

Train

riku said:

Hi, all
Gratz for fixing lot bugs on last updates!
im just posting here from old forum still existing bugs:

Conquests:
Conquest became a mess, staying on base it keep switching neutral and allie/enemy can take your base if you there inside of it.
This is easy to reproduce, just go base and you see base come neutral while you inside of it.
I think this happen only when 1 player at base.

Tablulator keyboard key:
Tabulator key not working anymore with target list on items, only work with mantis, you cant collect crystal, bp or energy by a tabulator. This issue came after they done changes on target list

pilot: riku
server: english

the same happen on german server today on cosmo. for me it was the first time. i was alone on psi.

pilot: MRStrain
server: german

the tab issue is not a bug, its a feature :). it was announced on the last (?) patchlog, that the tab
will only works with mantis targets. and, of course, its annoying.

riku

Reaction score
i always though TAB should work with that targets selected on target list, there can be select alien, player and items.

T

Train

Jupp, it worked this way before. selecting items, players and mantis via the target list and TAB.
but they changed it into selecting only mantis and players with TAB and the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.