Cortex storage

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I would like to talk about the storage of cortex why you can have only 3 cortex of each type and not for example have several of the same cortex and not as it happens in reaven dynamic a few parts are lost should be changed, for example limit 15 cortex
if you do not have a ship on which you put cortex ifrit and you make reaven dynamic is a waste of parts it doesn't make sense that you have to put cortex on a ship so that other cortex won't be lost and it's not simpler to have 15 cortexes of each type in a warehouse and the problem is solved I hope that maybe the developers will think about such a change Greetings

StarWik

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Kurogake
Rank
Clan
- V E R I T A S -
If i remember correctly, One of the Devs ( or mod honestly i dont remember who was ) Said that he was planing to give the idea for delet the cap for the parts ( Then you can have more than 25 parts in hangar ) For the same reason about the ifrit cortex, That most of the ppl gets the 6 parts and when theyre at 24/25 and gets another 6 they just get 1 and the other 5 just fly away with the wind
898725670321012767.png