What's new

Constructive suggestions

akwilsona

Reaction score
Even though I am critical of certain aspects of the game, I would like to invite players, such as myself, to bring forward constructive ideas for the Developers to bring to the table and discuss amongst themselves. We all know that two minds are better than one, let's make our voices heard!

I'd like to do this with a few simple rules:

1.) No mention of Tau Ceti. They are aware.
2.) No removing tech from the game. Not going to happen.
3.) GMs. Do not mention their names or likenesses on this post.

I would like to start by suggesting some ideas.

1. Hide online presence.
We may have experienced that 1 clan member who decided that you are the best friend ever on PG. Yes, we want to help them progress. Sometimes, you just need Cryo and/or BPs. I suggest a hide online status feature (possibly premium) that you can utilize. Of course, you can still be seen in orbit.

2. Retribution!
Pirate mode is great. Yes, you get your bounty back. What if you pod the person who podded you? A rare system BP or cryo reward equal to their death cryo would be nice. Can only happen once a week, and must be enabled by 50 gold(Retribution mode can be purple skull at the top of the screen).

3. Challenge Planets
We know only anomalous entities create RD events, but would it be better if challenge planets had a smaller cooldown? Let's be honest. Nobody is racing to do these, and 2 weeks is quite a long time to get rewards.

4. Speaking of cooldowns....
Change the clan "jumping" cooldown from 72 to 48 hours. This rule was made with a larger population for a reason. The population is much smaller now, time to adapt, please.

Tyrex874

Reaction score
You wanted constructive input, you've got it.

1st off, while I don't bother with pvp myself, I still see how all 4 points can help (Especially points 3 & 4. Do we REALLY need to wait 2 or more days to do something?)

As for my own ideas, you can see my Minions/Instance post for details. If any questions come up, I'll try to answer the best I can. Thanks for reading.