considerations about power a GM has or similar roles

supersonique

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
supersonique
Rank
i don't say this lightly, as i was playing this morning, i was disconnected from the server a number of times, checked everything and have no problems internet is fine, laptop is fine, i log into another account and leave it no disconnects i try a different server no disconnects, i then have to consider i am being disconnected from the game on purpose, how i know this, it was the frequency and speed that i was being logged out, no errors being displayed why game was kicking me out.

i have previously experienced first hand being disconnected from the server so @Faye @Highway please review this as i admit i broke coc rules in chat because of this because i was so angry and understand this will have a punishment to follow, but i can't play if someone is messing with my account, i can name names but i have no evidence of who uses what so that i keep to myself.

this was about 10:30 - 1040 am, Askone server time and yes you will also find my chat logs that broke coc on global chat, but again please consider this.

Singleton

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Singleton
Rank
Hello!. Its better if you send a ticket to support explaining your problem to the devs. I know that its hard send a proof about this disconections in Askone, but you said number of times and i think that its more than one disconect (for this reason you can start to record your game with F11).

Have a nice day ^^