Desai: CQ Fri 18:00 CET
Iga: CQ Thu 18:00 CET
Ob: CQ Tue 20:00 CET
Cosmo: CQ Sat 18:00 CET
Mercury: CQ Mon 18:00 CET
Venus: CQ Sat 20:00 CET
Saturn: CQ Wed 20:00 CET
Valkion: CQ Sun 20:00 CET

Always the same or 18h or 20h, but what about the players who can't play for an hour at these times, I put myself on exaple, perhaps other players have other circunstances, I'm a worker, I'm at work till 18h so I get home at 18:30h, most times conquest is over when I can log in, then I'm also father of two children and my wife works till 21h my daughters must dinner at 20h, so that time is also impossible for me. I use membership, I pay as other players but with this times I can't enjoy conquests.

So I would like to suggest to change that conquest times and make them random start between 18h and 23h, this way sometimes other players can enjoy them, also the fleets have different times with more or less players online, so I think this can give more chance to some fleets to win a conquer, because perhaps some fleets have more players on other timeslots.

Wish you like the suggestion.

Greetz!

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Good idea also but it's only for clan slot member m8 ^^?, but it's a good idea also :cool:.
-Best Regards and Best Wishes.
-Redips.

Gorgon706

Reaction score
why not make the CQ times better for all cause for UK pilots playing American servers its 11PM - 1am When we can do conquests and its hard as alot of us need to be up for 7 AM next day possibly making the conquests like 4pm american time and 5 pm or 5:30 or somethink

alekjoao98

Reaction score
Yeah or something like that in European time zone or American.