Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Kratios74
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
Hello.

I have almost lost faith in sending in tickets and putting up suggestions in forums. Considered this game is in BETA version, I would assume that the developers would take high value in our suggestions & Issues. But.. I may be wrong.

Global Chat
There are many of us players who are affected daily by people in global chat talking about stupid things, where blocking/muting is an action which is mostly used for stopping harassment or private attacks. Making use of the block button will make other players annoying when they respond to the blocked player/s (people talking to themselves). I know for a fact that there has been multiple tickets/suggestions about a way to hide away global chat for each individual player [Why hasn't this been added?]

Rendering
In conquest mainly and on planets you often have rendering problems, which concludes that you fly in one direction and then the enemy or mantis doesn't appear on your screen before maybe the player/mantis has passed you. It's a very annoying problem which can definitely change the way of a battle and make less people want to participate in conquests. [This should be fixed]

TC4
It was announced that it would arrive either late 2021 or early 2022, while a trailer about TC4 would arrive in December 2021.
why hasn't there been any news updating about this matter, currently I believe maybe TC4 will arrive closer to summer, since there aren't any news being posted which can convince the players otherwise. When there are delayed updates to the game which is crucial to players being active, keeping the players updated is a big prioritization.

Missions
Personally I don't understand the way achievements for white and pirate missions are progressed.
- If you do the mission solo/alone with pirate mode active, you receive progress in both "Whites & Pirate".
- If you do it in squad which is more fun with pirate mode active, you get only progress in "Pirate", additional that you are required to kill more / gain more loot.
Conclusion to why I see an issue with this is when you get to higher system.. example: Draconis, Tau ceti, Tau ceti Part 4.
we need to spend hours on 1 mission, a white mission alone.
so if people ask: can we do this white mission together, people say "no" cause it's not worth it. (which is understandable).
to put this into a different perspective. I used 3h on Venar to finish 1 blueprint white mission with best bp booster, and there are 136 in total, then if u do that in sq = 272times. [This should be changed], when u complete the mission together, it should count in both pirate + white achievements to increase the fun of shooting together, while the additional loot and kills should be reduced due to high difficulty in higher systems.

Sudden Crashes
Currently there are a lot of crashes happening for no reason, which happens whenever and however. If this is caused by added hotfixes, or updates. [no matter this should be investigated quickly].
This problem happens to all players. Where the application closes immediately.

I really hope you take consideration into these statements cause I can guarantee there will be less players if not corrected.
If there are any questions, then I am available on the forums.

Sincerely Kratios74

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
My dear friend, you will not raise a dead man to life .
And this game has been for years, even though the developers sometimes try to resuscitate.
Unfortunately, the corpse has been cold for a long time.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello @Kratios74,

First of all, i am really sorry if you feel you aren't being heard, it is not really the case. I would like to point out that you mention the game as being in "BETA" version, it might be a confusion of concepts, but the game is not in beta.

Global Chat
Regarding Global chat, it is certainly an issue on harassment, but there are multiple ways to work through that currently, you can either send a ticket so the support team takes cares of it, you can block the players (as you mentioned) and you can even put your chat in "main chat" and not show the global chat, i do know the last one isn't the exact thing you are asking for, but i do not know of any current development to introduce the exact feature you are describing. Even tho i do agree it would be helpful.

Rendering
Rendering is a known issue that it is being worked on, it isn't the easiest thing to fix since its mostly related data handling between the server and the client, since the entities are stored at server side. The team has that in mind.

TC4
It is known that the dates mentioned were not "fullfilled", but highway really pointed out on the Deb Shack that he initially didn't wanted to give any dates because there was no security about it, developing and testing process doesn't always take the same time and can differ a lot, but work is being done in the matter. I can obviously not give any date or information about how its currently going, but its not abandoned.

Sudden Crashes
Sudden Crashes are also a issue that the team puts effort on fixing, but finding out the specific issue and the root of the crash can be sometimes matter of luck. It really depends on the case, if you have more information about it or any way to reproduce the crash, i invite you to write a bug report about it so the team can find it out more easily.

Missions
I will not give a big feedback regarding the issue with white missions you mention because i do not have a direct opinion about it, i do agree with you that it is kind of wierd that achievement progression on white missions work the way it does, but its also true that white missions are mostly for achievement and finishing up systems, so it doesn't look that "critical" comparing it with the others thing mentioned.

I hope i could at least give you some insight or feedback on the things you describe and maybe you can understand better the position of the team.

Greetings,
Fission

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Global Chat
There are many of us players who are affected daily by people in global chat talking about stupid things, where blocking/muting is an action which is mostly used for stopping harassment or private attacks. Making use of the block button will make other players annoying when they respond to the blocked player/s (people talking to themselves). I know for a fact that there has been multiple tickets/suggestions about a way to hide away global chat for each individual player [Why hasn't this been added?]
Regarding Global chat, it is certainly an issue on harassment, but there are multiple ways to work through that currently, you can either send a ticket so the support team takes cares of it, you can block the players (as you mentioned) and you can even put your chat in "main chat" and not show the global chat, i do know the last one isn't the exact thing you are asking for, but i do not know of any current development to introduce the exact feature you are describing. Even tho i do agree it would be helpful.
I think what Krat here means is the challenge to "disable" the global Chat entirely if you do not want to read it when some wild and mostly "useles" discussion about something is going on or Pilots bash each other and you "have to witness" it from start to finish.

Switching to the Chat window doesn´t really solve this matter as you then have the constand notification sound for every new msg that comes up so you "may not see the chat but you still can hear it". The mute option is a thing BUT the other Pilot gets no information about this that he is blocked by someone so they may send something in chat but not know that the other pilot not receives the msg due of the block (no idea how it is handled in private chat tbh).

Depending on how much effort and work is required for this maybe a good option here would be to have some sort of options for the chat where we can manually enable/disable the chats we wanna see.

Rendering
In conquest mainly and on planets you often have rendering problems, which concludes that you fly in one direction and then the enemy or mantis doesn't appear on your screen before maybe the player/mantis has passed you. It's a very annoying problem which can definitely change the way of a battle and make less people want to participate in conquests. [This should be fixed]
Rendering is a known issue that it is being worked on, it isn't the easiest thing to fix since its mostly related data handling between the server and the client, since the entities are stored at server side. The team has that in mind.
As i can not talk from the view of PvP it also affects the PvE aspect of the game as the rendering may not be able to catch up quick enough when you maybe AB away but do not see if there is an DS around the corner or an Minefield with Stun Turrs comes up/is alive/etc. Even when we know at some point th layout of a planet traversing it can still be a challenge if you "know the location but do not see the units early enough" what can lead to a rush into a DS or other units and can then result in a pod

TC4
It was announced that it would arrive either late 2021 or early 2022, while a trailer about TC4 would arrive in December 2021.
why hasn't there been any news updating about this matter, currently I believe maybe TC4 will arrive closer to summer, since there aren't any news being posted which can convince the players otherwise. When there are delayed updates to the game which is crucial to players being active, keeping the players updated is a big prioritization.
It is known that the dates mentioned were not "fullfilled", but highway really pointed out on the Deb Shack that he initially didn't wanted to give any dates because there was no security about it, developing and testing process doesn't always take the same time and can differ a lot, but work is being done in the matter. I can obviously not give any date or information about how its currently going, but its not abandoned.
Well... what should i say here... considering that i have experienced PG since Closed Beta times and the release it sadly is more or less common that as good as no real teasers come out during development of new Systems/Planets/Tech/etc. until they are ready for release for at least 2-4 weeks (best example are RDX Events here with their "Teaserpuzzle".

I´m one of those players who prefers "no exact date but at least the one or other sneakpeak of what is going on for the update". This includes parts like it was shown in the stream of the orbit of the new planet and a surface view (even without the units). This is something players wanna see to get the info "there is stuff they work on and i can look forward to it". It´s not that we wanna see everything but it was said that new units should come so maybe a picture from the new unit or even pictures of the rare ships or the new tech we will receive.

More sneakpeaks, less "release dates" is my vote what should happen.

Missions
Personally I don't understand the way achievements for white and pirate missions are progressed.
- If you do the mission solo/alone with pirate mode active, you receive progress in both "Whites & Pirate".
- If you do it in squad which is more fun with pirate mode active, you get only progress in "Pirate", additional that you are required to kill more / gain more loot.
Conclusion to why I see an issue with this is when you get to higher system.. example: Draconis, Tau ceti, Tau ceti Part 4.
we need to spend hours on 1 mission, a white mission alone.
so if people ask: can we do this white mission together, people say "no" cause it's not worth it. (which is understandable).
to put this into a different perspective. I used 3h on Venar to finish 1 blueprint white mission with best bp booster, and there are 136 in total, then if u do that in sq = 272times. [This should be changed], when u complete the mission together, it should count in both pirate + white achievements to increase the fun of shooting together, while the additional loot and kills should be reduced due to high difficulty in higher systems.
I will not give a big feedback regarding the issue with white missions you mention because i do not have a direct opinion about it, i do agree with you that it is kind of wierd that achievement progression on white missions work the way it does, but its also true that white missions are mostly for achievement and finishing up systems, so it doesn't look that "critical" comparing it with the others thing mentioned.
I only say Spaceball to this cus this event is the prime example of why i hate the Mission system to a certain degree as it gives no indicator how you have completed a mission (with active PM or not) and if the mission is counted toward your achives or not.

I suggested here already a few times to add some sort of icon like a single ship = Solo; 3 Ships = Squad; White Skull = PM Off and Red Skull = PM on.

Issue is simply here that for some weird reason everything is seperated from each other but even worse in the Spaceball event where you need to fly a single mission 4 times (Solo without PM; Solo with PM, Squad without PM and Squad with PM) and was required for the achive to increase the level of the drone when completed in a system. This already is doing a single mission in every system 76x when Spaceball 2k21 did happen. So with Spaceball 2k22 you can expect to do it 80x with 20 planets and the mission alone takes already 30-60 mins each time.

I know other games that could manage to combine Solo and Squad/Group related missions so that you may have to do them only 1 or 2 times so it should be so that flying a mission in squad and active PM should count toward all options at once instead of just "Squad with active PM".

The second issue of missions is that completed ones do not reward you again so you only gain the cryo from rndm drops. I know that most of the time the amount of cryo from rndm drops will be higher then the reward itself but from my pov it should still give at least 50% of the reward when a white mission is completed again and for a Story mission maybe 25% for redoing it (Travel only missions yield no redo reward for obvious reasons) so that it would also encourage Pilot to help new players or following players doing the Story missions again cus most of the time redoing a story mission for another pilot is "working for free and without rewards".

The only reason i have for that idea is that it would at least "distract me from mindless cryo farming" as a mission shows progress and gives me the feeling to do something rather then just sit on a single spot for hours to farm another xk of cryo.