Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Chancellor Gowron
Rank
Clan
the outlaws solaria
Hello splitscreen,

We as players experience server downtime too much and we as players are always victims of it.
Do we as (paying) costumers no rights ?

Thats why this should be updated on :

* refund gold of boosters who you cant use but paid for.

*Global boosters

Or do Developers want to get rid of Solaria / Aeria pilots?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
You are aware that Split will not change this part at any point? In the basic this term exists in nearly every Online game as some sort of "failsafe" to prevent players runing storm due of technical stuff. If the devs decide to issue an compensation it is at best out of good will hence the CoC they could use as an reason why any sort of compensation will not be given.

Also also with the registration of your account and stuff you accepted those terms. So at best ask kindly if the devs will issue an compensation out of good will but not change the CoC entirely as this will never happen i assume.

We as players experience server downtime too much and we as players are always victims of it.
Do we as (paying) costumers no rights ?
To answer this from my pov (even when it is in regards of my work as employe for PayPal in the Claims department) the simple answer is you have your rights BUT in most cases companies; providers; etc. will come with the CoC; User Agrement and what not to say you "you have accepted our terms with the registration of your account".

And i have more then enough contacts about cases that had to be decided in a certain way and also go "against the rights of the customers" but are basically "voided" due of the account registration and with that accepting the rules of PayPal´s Buyer/Seller Protection process.

At best it is possible that even i "can go against PayPal´s rules" if the case consists informations that allow it for me to make another decision out of good will for the Buyer or Seller.