What's new

Clan vs Clan Capture the flag-style tournament

Kissmyaggrobeacon

Reaction score
Clan vs Clan Capture the flag-style tournament

X = Anything that I believe should be chosen by a Developer, rather then myself.

This is a thought for something like a conquest, but with a CTF-style and with a few Conquest like mechanics

Takes 15,000 cryonite out of clan fund to participate.

Maximum of 15 players per clan (To support smaller clans)

No substitutions of players may be allowed, only the first 15 players to land may be allowed to land.

No alliances may participate, only the clan who signed up.

No gravitons may be used.

Each team is assigned a colo(u)r, and has a flag on their side of the map.

All players may show up X minutes late, but after that no one else will be permitted onto the planet.

X flags on each side of the map, each flag has a corresponding colo(u)r, when this 'flag' is collected, a cortex-like object will appear above your ship, stating that you have the flag, when this flag is brought back to your flag (as long as your flag is not taken by another player) your team gains one point.

First to X amount of points wins.

If X amount of time has passed without a team winning, the team with the most captures wins.

A single conquest-like capture point in the middle of the map - While this is captured, the team that has captured the point gets a permanent buff while on the planet (speed actuator, attack buff, etc)

Winning clan gets 500-1000 warscore and other rewards (Logfiles, clan cryonite, gravitons, possibly past event ships or even new ships) - Maybe the reward could change depending on the system.

Could happen once every X weeks.

Of course, anything in here could be changed, I just want to share my suggestions.

captdeadpool

Reaction score
i vote for this but why only 15 can land what if someone is kicked from game due to lag or poor conection and why 15k what you think of newly made up clans they cannot be that rich :D

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
You should also make a tag mode tournament where if you kill another player, they get put into your team.