Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
zebedeu
Rank
Clan
temple
hi
how to change the payment for gold to euros, my acc is in £ (inglish) and i wish to pay in euros
thx

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
Not important. It automatically converts to Euro. You can buy directly. If you can't buy it, your debit card is closed for international shopping. But I don't think so. If you are in a European Union country, no problem. I could not buy from Turkey. I bought it with another debit card.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
hi
how to change the payment for gold to euros, my acc is in £ (inglish) and i wish to pay in euros
thx
try with paypal it converts £ in € with small amount fees. you dont have to do anything about that. thats what i know so far. if you don't have paypal i recommend it for you, it's worth it to have.

you can also try to purchase gold with an debitcard in europe, important to have the 'visa' sign.

zebedeu

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
zebedeu
Rank
Clan
temple
thanks, but the problem is , ex : the 22800 gold pack cost 9,99£ or 9,99euros.....if i pay in £ and paypall or bank card converts to euro makes alomst 12 euros not 9,99 euros, so im loosing money

Tketh

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
T-Keth
Rank
For any payment issues please contact support, we can't discuss payment options here on forum since it involves personal info.

albanezu

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
albanezu
Rank
False. Is not involves personal info. Just need to explain why currency of that player is in £ and not in Euro. simple. Exactly like me, it`s in $ and not in Ron.