Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Teaspoon
Rank
Clan
Green Tea
When I'm in the hangar and trying to buy a new drone, I get notified that I can only own 50 drones, have currently stored 54 drones in the hangar + probably have 100 drones installed on different ships, so is this a bug or is it a limitation?

Teaspoon

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Teaspoon
Rank
Clan
Green Tea

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Maybe 50 same type is a limit,no 50 total.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Didn´t someone test already how many ships we can have in hangar? If i remember correctly it caped at 255 or something around that number so maybe for drones in the drone bay it is the same or it is some kind of ninja update that was made at some point without of any mentioning from splits side + an information that is not actively shown to us even if it may be of importance to know it --> see the ongoing discussion about actuall HP that has come up since blaze showed up and brings us back to "show us actual stats of the ships/items" discussion ;).

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
I think the limit applies to drones stored in hangar. You say that you already have 54. That is because you can surpass the limit just by uninstalling them from the ships. Load a few in "cargo" Phoenix's until you have less than 50 and you can buy more.

Teaspoon

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Teaspoon
Rank
Clan
Green Tea
I did as HGus suggested with "cargo" Phoenix's ", so now I can buy more drone :).
Is a bit misleading message you get: you can only own 50 drone, should rather say: you can only store 50 drone in hangar.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Well, you know, it can be an unintended "feature".

Last edited: