What's new

bugg in game whet rp and gould

Status
Not open for further replies.

panik

Reaction score
hi i have a big proplem no i have 2 big proplems
1: i bord 14000 gould and i dittend get it on my acaunt???? i can see the transaksion is gorn thro
2.: i have killed harvesters on molly lv 40 for 3 dayes now youst 475.000 E and killet a lode of mantis and i have NOT seen 1 rp. then i wend to gemeni and tryed ther, 4 houers wend and still nothing (SOMTHING IS WRONG) LOOK AT MY ACAUNT FIX IT AND I WILL BE HAPPY
what do i expegt: my gould
my acaunt fixt and maby som of my e bag or just the x-fuisen force storm (rare ship) thanks
if you need somthing my in game is panik

Edited: Removed a foul language word.

We will not stand for the use of foul language of any kind. Show your good taste and treat everyone with the proper respect.

A

Adrana

Sorry for the inconvenience. We will look into your purchased gold issue asap. Please be calm.

As for the rp, there are people who tries to get certain rares for weeks, so it is your choice if you try to get it, and use so much E, that is not a bug, nor the games fault. Some people are just more lucky than others.
As it has been told so many times, rares is rares and they are not supposed to be found with ease.
What is the rare you are shooting for, rare ship?

Enz0f0rcE

Reaction score
panik said:
2.: i have killed harvesters on molly lv 40 for 3 dayes now youst 475.000 E and killet a lode of mantis and i have NOT seen 1 rp. then i wend to gemeni and tryed ther, 4 houers wend and still nothing (SOMTHING IS WRONG) LOOK AT MY ACAUNT FIX IT AND I WILL BE HAPPY
Just like Adrana said, rares are RARE. They don't just pop up like COLLECT ME! I ALWAYS DROP :D
No, you need time and effort to get it. If it takes long (And in your case extremely long) it's just bad luck. Try it another time. It will eventually come.

defacto

Reaction score
It took months for me to get a rare NOTHING IS WRONG even if i thought it, it was just bad luck. Now i got 2.

panik

Reaction score
hi all and gm thamks for your respons and yes a rare is a rare and yes i am in a bad luck lol:) so my rera is a rerarera
and for you peapul (gm`s) thanks for looking in to my proplem

SEE YOU ALL IN THE GAME, REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN, THE HUNT HAS BEGON LOL

A

Adrana

panik, you are so very welcome :)

Your spelling gives me a headache
It's probably quite well done by someone who's first language is not English, we should not forget this, and please do not point out anyones spellings in the forum, important is that he gave it a try. :D
Hi i have a big problem no i have 2 big problems
1: I bought 14000 gold and i didn't get it on my account???? I can see the transaction is gone trough
2.: I have killed harvesters on molly lv 40 for 3 days now wasted 475.000 E and killed a lot of mantis and i have NOT seen 1 rp. then i went to Gemini and tried there, 4 hours went and still nothing (SOMETHING IS WRONG) LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT FIX IT AND I WILL BE HAPPY
What do i expect: my gold
my account fixed and maybe some of my e bag or just the x-fusion force storm (rare ship) thanks
if you need something my in game is panik
Here you have it somewhat corrected, so should not give you any headache to read now :confused:

defacto

Reaction score
i know, if i would trie to write on german forum, i would probably be laughed at, even if i do know a little german... But you could always use a spelling... program... thingy..

Edit: YAY! 50 posts :D

panik

Reaction score
i gart it, i gart it. i gart it, i gart it i have the x-fusion force yubiiiiii now i only need the gold lol

Status
Not open for further replies.