What's new

Booster quitting

paljr

Reaction score
29 days into a 30d 20% booster and stops with 1 hr left. I tell GM in sirius and instead of coming to see he says maybe run out? maybe lag from event? NO to both. Put a ticket in on 29 Sept and here it is the 4th Oct. with no reply and booster quits again???? I compare it to clanmate with no booster and go from passing him to, right after missions, to actually being a bit slower? I support this game every month and this is what we get..unanswered tickets for days and extras you purchase with gold that don't work. Still not working even after logging out and restarting game. SAD SAD SAD

Qhorin

Reaction score
Rank
There are several things that could have happend to cause you booster to stop. Booster Running time is time sensitive. Depending on what time of day you bought the booster means what time of day it runs out. You may have gotten it on the cusp of a time change.. Because I can not see your account this is only a guess.

Your ticket I am sure is being taken care of. Please check back on it and I am sure there is an answer attached to it if not Please reply to it..

Hope this helps

paljr

Reaction score
I don't think it matters what time I bought it as there was still time showing on amplifier page so it should have been working AND the new 30d 20% is not working either so either the Punishers, and all my other ships, need tuneups, or there is a glitch/bug in my account. I can't see why a booster just bought would quit. It worked for a few days now nothing. I am one of few in my clan that runs engine boosters so when others keep up with me then it is not working. Java and graphics is up to date so they cannot be at fault.