What's new

Bloodshed, Feirce Battle, and Women Left Crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

datajam

Reaction score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Early this morning while most of you were lost in deep slumber, a conquest of hororific detail took place in the quiet of the Vega Junkyard. TLO, MOD, FUG,TSE, KVF and their other alies squared off against the likes of 3nergy, Doom Train, and their alies in a feirce battle that shook the universe, shed the blood of many pilots, and left cryng wives and lovers back home in tears. Today, Vega Junkyard looks like a scrap heap of destroyed stellar craft amongst a pile of old asteroid rock. It took two GM's long after the battle commenced, to quell the civil unrest created by the battle ready pilots that could still navigate their damaged and well worn spacecraft.

By the time the dust had settled, KVF under command of DiCapo was victorious and raised their flag upon the planet, for enemies to fear and friends to respect, another battle won. And, in their departure the battle weary pilots were heard to sing a chorus of military battle songs as their ships crossed over the horizon with pride.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, none of this really happened. As a matter of fact, MOD under commad of Shadow-Tiger and their alies arrived, took the planet, and left the planet at the end of the conquest period without sighting a single enemy space craft. None, nobody, not a single Red in site in any directon.

Regardless, I think I like the first part of this story better. And, I am stiking to it.

datajam

(NOTE: THe preceding is fiction, this story is a falsehood created by an old man with a warped imagination and far too much free time on his hands. If you don't care for my story . . . TOUGH! You weren't there so I get to tell the story my way.)

Daniah

Reaction score
Well, welcome to pretyy much every conquest on the English server. Our alliance has nice camping sessions all over the high level galaxies. :) If you decide to drop by anyway, please bring your own marshmellows for roasting over the bonfire.

datajam

Reaction score
I staked meself out a little bit Mercury earlier today, bought me my new six man Space Tent and Portable Toilet, gathered me fishing gear, and a little bit of vittles . . . Settin up camp by the end of the day ifn the the Game Wardens don't shoo me out of there.

datajam

datajam

Reaction score
Het Capn Santa,

Remember that idea we had for Winnebego Space Ships . . . we could be rich son, we could be rich!

datajam

defacto

Reaction score
datajam said:
I staked meself out a little bit Mercury earlier today, bought me my new six man Space Tent and Portable Toilet, gathered me fishing gear, and a little bit of vittles . . . Settin up camp by the end of the day ifn the the Game Wardens don't shoo me out of there.

datajam
Who could believe that the planet mercury that looked so barren was this fantastic?

nebulaman

Reaction score
Sigh... ive been playing this game since august 09. i remember the old days when the fighting would overspill from conquests, into the normal planets. huge pvps, 30+ ship-s kicking seven shades of antimatter out of each other... where did it all go wrong? now even the mizar and sol cqs get litle attention... this is my favourite MMO, i dont want to see it die a long, drawn out death... :( :( :(

ODST_Bob

Reaction score
datajam said:
Early this morning while most of you were lost in deep slumber, a conquest of hororific detail took place in the quiet of the Vega Junkyard. TLO, MOD, FUG,TSE, KVF and their other alies squared off against the likes of 3nergy, Doom Train, and their alies in a feirce battle that shook the universe, shed the blood of many pilots, and left cryng wives and lovers back home in tears. Today, Vega Junkyard looks like a scrap heap of destroyed stellar craft amongst a pile of old asteroid rock. It took two GM's long after the battle commenced, to quell the civil unrest created by the battle ready pilots that could still navigate their damaged and well worn spacecraft.

By the time the dust had settled, KVF under command of DiCapo was victorious and raised their flag upon the planet, for enemies to fear and friends to respect, another battle won. And, in their departure the battle weary pilots were heard to sing a chorus of military battle songs as their ships crossed over the horizon with pride.

Alright, none of this really happened. As a matter of fact, MOD under commad of Shadow-Tiger and their alies arrived, took the planet, and left the planet at the end of the conquest period without sighting a single enemy space craft. None, nobody, not a single Red in site in any directon.

Regardless, I think I like the first part of this story better. And, I am stiking to it.

datajam

(NOTE: THe preceding is fiction, this story is a falsehood created by an old man with a warped imagination and far too much free time on his hands. If you don't care for my story . . . TOUGH! You weren't there so I get to tell the story my way.)
Brilliant description, but we know who would have won it if it was a real battle.

Delloda

Reaction score
Now that's a good idea! turn ingame cq events into stories! I'm moving this to the stories section! Well done datajam! :mrgreen:

Vigilante

Reaction score
ODST_Bob said:
datajam said:

datajam

Brilliant description, but we know who would have won it if it was a real battle.
Well, your banner under your profile says you're a loonatic, so to answer your 'real' battle fact: Still KVF, because we are the best, not 3nrgy, we won most conquests (and without cheating). And if the storyline goes back to the days that the Privateers ruled the galaxy by the lead of the fears and legendary Bucc.Bill, we all know the answer too.

I mis those Privateers....... :mrgreen:

defacto

Reaction score
nebulaman said:
Sigh... ive been playing this game since august 09. i remember the old days when the fighting would overspill from conquests, into the normal planets. huge pvps, 30+ ship-s kicking seven shades of antimatter out of each other... where did it all go wrong? now even the mizar and sol cqs get litle attention... this is my favourite MMO, i dont want to see it die a long, drawn out death... :( :( :(
NAA NAAA NAAAH!

Not antimatter... Ion Pulses! ^^

godman

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
godman
Rank
Lol nice going

Status
Not open for further replies.