What's new

Blaster shots with regular price always avaiable on the store and engine flames colours buyable with gold

¿What do you think?

• I like this.

• I agree about to add different colour engine flames but I don't agree with the shots skins.

• I agree about to add shots skins regulary on store but I want the engine flames as it is now.

• I don't like this.

Results are only viewable after voting.

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
Hi, I want to make this suggest to add things that would be buyed with gold to make our ships more customizable.

It will be good if the 'shots skins' are avaiable all the time with their regular price (without discount) to be buyable any time instead of only events.
And maybe you can desing more skins to sell it.

Also, I think it would be nice if at the store we can buy different colours of flames, from existing ones (like the mantis, methanoid and ancient flames) and new flames that the devs might desing (one with dark blue and yellow in the middle of it will be my favourite lol).

Here a pic of how the parsec would see with orange flames (like mantis ships):
1597118474263.png

For the flames there will be some conditions:

Only will remplace the 'solo pilot' flame. If you are squad leader or clan admiral, your ship will have their pre-defined flames.
This cannot be showed on Collosus orbit/surface. Also it cannot be showed on the surface of conquest planets.

I think that it will be buyed a lot by some players that wants to 'customize' their ship and always liked to have another flame than solo or squad leader ones :D

Greetings!

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
And here we go again with the cosmetical aspect of the game that is in theory there but for some reason not really used by Split as opertunity for additional Micro Transaction income source.

Sadly the CoC forbids to name other games here but from the games i play next to PG it´s amazing how much they seem to make just by relying on cosmetical stuff and most in combination with Season passes with an Free and "Elite" path.

Ideas how split could make it a good system fly around in the forum left and right and are served of an silver plate and all Split has to do is grab the stuff and make something out of it. Anyways i have 1 small Issue on your idea.

[...]Only will remplace the 'solo pilot' flame. If you are squad leader or clan admiral, your ship will have their pre-defined flames.[...]
Why exclude them from the crowd? If a Pilot is Admiral he should not be excluded from the cosmetical process and stick to his light blue thruster color while everyone else runs around with rainbows, flowers, flames, you name it ;).

I would suggest here a simply change next to the name that indicates an Clan Admiral via a small icon or something (similar like a SQ leaders "golden icon") and tbh i never really watch for the colour if the pilot is now Admiral or not. In terms of the SQ leaders it mainly serves in PvP do know who is the one that brings others to combat while in PvE it´s totaly useless cus the AI not really goes for the SQ Leader depending on the ship of course.

So i would say here that for SQ leaders the Orange flame only should be visible during CQ times while outside of a CQ Planet it shows the flame that he wants for the cosmetical aspect. Brings nothing if you wanna "show off" but just for the sake of "indication" outside of CQ you can´t cus you are an admiral or SQ Leader ;)

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
That's right, it is mainly important to see quickly who is squad leader on conquest and wars on regular planets. For that when you are squad leader you will need to keep the yellow flames.
For admirals, maybe it will not a problem after all.
And for conquest it's to only have to see two differents flames instead of a lot of it when you try to search the squad leaders having a big team of 25 players for each side... But still I am not sure how it would affect (I might need to see it in action first hehe)...

Overall, many games have cosmetics (included DS) and these are things where the people are happy buying.