What's new

Blaster Maintenance! *geekness inside*

Emporar

Reaction score
Correct Care and Attention must be given to all your weapons.

Ion Blasters
For all you Vega and Antares pilots, make sure your weapons are at their best!

Sub-Standard Ion Blasters

This blaster's Ion Coils must be cleaned every 1,000 shots fired. Failing to do so may result in blaster corrosion or even total destruction.

Standard Ion Blasters to Ion Inferno Blasters

The Ion residue from the firing point must be cleared regularly as otherwise the firing mechanisms may jam and/or corrode.

Fusion Blasters
In Gemini and Mizar, these fusion powered beasts will scorch the hull of any Mantis you shoot.

Fusion Blasters to Fusion Apocaylypse Blasters

The waste fusion tank must be cleared regulary to reduce cooldown and increase performance.

Fusion Force Blasters

The Fusion "Force" generator must be serviced every 2,000 shots by a trained hangar droid. Also, remember to clear the barells of fusion waste.

nebulaman

Reaction score
utterly pointless but fun ^^
bit like pg itself lol

Firebrand1

Reaction score
Antimatter blasters to AM Distortion blasters

The Antimatter chamber must be serviced regularly otherwise the shots will backfire onto the Antimatter reactor and cause a catastrophic meltdown leading to an explosion big enough to turn a 2,000 mile radius blast area into a smoking crater. Great for clearing out mantis though! ^^ ^^ ^^

Emporar

Reaction score
Firebrand1 said:

The Antimatter chamber must be serviced regularly otherwise the shots will backfire onto the Antimatter reactor and cause a catastrophic meltdown leading to an explosion big enough to turn a 2,000 mile radius blast area into a smoking crater. Great for clearing out mantis though! ^^ ^^ ^^
Sol Sonic Blasters
As the pinnacle of Antimatter technology, this weapon must have correct care and attention given to it. Highly volatile components must be replaced every 3,000 shots to avoid corrosion. The Antimatter "Sonic" generator must be serviced every 2,000 shots at your local starbase. DO NOT try to do this yourself. Incorrect servicing may catastrophically overload the "Sonic" coils when attempting to fire, and cause an antimatter meltdown of the components, splattering everything nearby with highly poisonous Antimatter gloop.

L

lance

Emporar said:
Firebrand1 said:

Sol Sonic Blasters
As the pinnacle of Antimatter technology, this weapon must have correct care and attention given to it. Highly volatile components must be replaced every 3,000 shots to avoid corrosion. The Antimatter "Sonic" generator must be serviced every 2,000 shots at your local starbase. DO NOT try to do this yourself. Incorrect servicing may catastrophically overload the "Sonic" coils when attempting to fire, and cause an antimatter meltdown of the components, splattering everything nearby with highly poisonous Antimatter gloop.
antimatter gloop cannot exist; It would instantly "react" with the matter wherever it is spilt, cancelling out instantaniously. This theoretically causes a pretty big boom, but antimatter cant exist for more than a fraction of a second because of its nature... unless stored in a "trap" with the appropriate electrical and magnetic fields to prevent instant anhilation.

So im pretty safe servicing my own sol sonic blasters ^^

AwesomeFightingAce

Reaction score
*in the not too distant future...*
*leveling up noise*
Me: Yay, I can finally get the Sol Sonic Blaster
*Emporar randomly comes down from orbit*
Emporar: Don't forget to do safety che--
Me: Quiet you. *goes into orbit and sets course for the Sayaron Santuary*
*a few minutes later, is in orbit of the Sayaron Sanctuary*
Me: Time to install it.
*goes into starbase and wrongly installs the SSB*
*the entire asteroid is blown to bits*
*an Imperial Moon Pulse Cannon Officer sees the revealed station and orders all the cannons to fire*
Me: -.-

Ace flyer

Reaction score
1 gram of antimatter is enough to blow up New York City.