Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Hello

Black Friday i see be many stuff on promotion,but it possible that we can get also drones like was on Birthday ?

Drones,like sale promotions, is really rare here.
I think many ppl want fly with country drone,but we have the chance only 1 time on year,or even less.

Many time i think also abaut cryonite.This game is more like grind and grind and grind.
Mostly players work,have family.Comming to game for relax,fun with friends.They dont have time grind 4-8h day by day to make in month-two parsec class ship.

Discount for spend cryonite will be blessing.

Why we dont have any promotion ? Like : Spend less cryonite !! From day to day for all ship,amror and item what you buy!! 20% discount !!

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Hello Pilot,

Even if i like a lot your idea in cryonite costs, its not really doable since there is no system for the devs to change the cryonite of the items without going one by one and reducing it (and after the event changing it to the normal value), this would require a lot of time since we have around 1400 bps in the game, at the other hand, gold shop have a system prepared about cost discounts which makes all this process a lot easier.

Regarding to drones in promotions, we have no information if they are coming or not, but you should know that this discount event is designed by what community wanted (i went server by server asking which items/ships/boosters pilots would want to see in promotions) :D

WhiteFire

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
WhiteFire
Rank
Fission said:
its not really doable since there is no system for the devs to change the cryonite of the items without going one by one and reducing it (and after the event changing it to the normal value)
I would disagree. All that would need to be done is to add line(s) of code to cryonite transactions that checks the cost of transaction and changes the value before deducting the cost. This removes the process of changing the cost manually. The code would simply be deleted after the event.

Pseudocode:
=When "Buy" button is clicked
==Check if [player cryonite total] is greater than or equal to [item cryonite cost] * [discount]
===If yes, subtract [item cryonite cost] * [discount] from [player cryonite total] and add item to inventory or equip item to ship
===If no, display message "not enough cryonite"
End

Any competent programmer should be able to do this with little effort.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
I just mentioned that it would require more time than gold items, but not saying its impossible, hard or if they will implement it, since all the info we can see about the event is at the announcement itself :)

Still its good to see black friday as a little event in Pirate Galaxy

TheCorsair

Reaction score
Fission said:
Hello Pilot,

Even if i like a lot your idea in cryonite costs, its not really doable since there is no system for the devs to change the cryonite of the items without going one by one and reducing it (and after the event changing it to the normal value), this would require a lot of time since we have around 1400 bps in the game, at the other hand, gold shop have a system prepared about cost discounts which makes all this process a lot easier.

Regarding to drones in promotions, we have no information if they are coming or not, but you should know that this discount event is designed by what community wanted (i went server by server asking which items/ships/boosters pilots would want to see in promotions) :D
Drones would be great for Black Friday deals, like A110 Speed ;)

Razzorkill

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Razzorkill
Rank
Clan
Death Watch
Yeah, I would like to get the drones missing from spaceball 2012 and 2014 for instance! would be a nice add :D

donwallace

Reaction score
no drone for sale and only 25% off and one rdx ship for sale this black Friday crap

hektor.barbossa

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Alone Wolf
Rank
Clan
The Unconquered
Black Fail Day

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Black Friday/Saturday indeed...

I mean how did Split come up with the sentence:

All your favorite boosters and memberships
I mean the Ult membership and Vault i can accept that they can be the most bought ones but the Ult Boosters? They only come up during "sales" or sometimes during Events. I would say and assume that the Enhanced Boosters in all categories are way more attractive in terms of price/bonus value so that i expected an discount for those.

The ancients ships are pretty much a joke i would say cus those drop at least once/month + the price i pretty high for some unknown reason... the BG i don´t really know what i should say here cus it would for me only an Parsec ship i would build when i have no more idea where i should spend my cryo once my fleet is complete again and i have spare cryos to throw out of the window.

Well at least the cryo Vault was a bit cheaper for me this time then with auto renewal that would have happened 2 days ago.