Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GoCryInUrNightmares
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Aloha all :D

First of all, i don't know if anyone else startet a Thread about this if yes i'm sorry and its just an idea because i was reminded of it.

Well, as many of you maybe know, there was a time where you could give your ships names, your status or the clan status colors like green, yellow, blue or red, but it was later disabled.
What if you could bring this back into the game but disable it in the chat, like give it a seperate button when you want to rename your ship or change the color of your ship.
And in the profile maybe a seperate button next to the players status.
I just wondered if it could be possible to bring this back into the game or make it a new feature bcuz it looked kinda cool :)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
The renaming and color change of ships still is in the game.

In terms of the "colored" naming and status i kinda remember that it was stated at some point that this was a thing that never really was wanted by SSG for whatever reason (i kinda assume for the purpose that coloured names should show if it´s a CM, GM, Dev).

Tbf i wouldn´t mind if they would make this a thing but then with the option to chose between fixed colours and exclude the "Special colours"

Shugoki

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
GoCryInUrNightmares
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
The renaming and color change of ships still is in the game.

In terms of the "colored" naming and status i kinda remember that it was stated at some point that this was a thing that never really was wanted by SSG for whatever reason (i kinda assume for the purpose that coloured names should show if it´s a CM, GM, Dev).

Tbf i wouldn´t mind if they would make this a thing but then with the option to chose between fixed colours and exclude the "Special colours"
I didn't mean the color change or renaming of the ships, i meant the colored naming of ships sorry if i wrote it unclearly.
Yeah i know that they never wanted this because of the seperation between GMs and normal Players, but it would be cool if it was an extra feature to only use it in your status or colored namings for your ships like a seperate button and disable it in the chat, so that only the GMs, CMs etc have colored writings.