What's new

balance review

Silas.Gustavo20

Reaction score
the spaceship league promises permanent improvement and people can buy the 3 and it is very strong in the description says it will not work in pvp and etc. more in phobos reactor the drones do work and the amplifiers also making the squad of those who have these benefits to do more points for free this makes the game pay to win and another one the staff must make sure that there is no gap for bugs in that there, REPORT OF A CASE I HAD was going x1 with a guy and coming there something unfair was myst vs myst we all had arcane technologies but he had drone rda drone spaceball and the hallowen drone and we fought and saw that he is much more resistant and caused critical damage all the time very high damage even so I almost killed him used all possible gravitons also used he was losing and he asked all his members of his clan who was there to shoot me so I was defeated unfairly and cheated

Silas.Gustavo20

Reaction score
I think the developers should do a test myst vs myst full arcane sirius myst 1 has halloween spaceball drone and rda everything at the maximum level with all the strongest amplifiers and the 3 ships vs myst 2 leagues with nothing without leagues without drones without amplifiers oh and don't forget to use all kinds of gravitons and record a video for analysis and see if these loopholes are real or not @Highway @Narokath

Silas.Gustavo20

Reaction score
I think the developers should do a test myst vs myst full arcane sirius myst 1 has halloween spaceball drone and rda everything at the maximum level with all the strongest amplifiers and the 3 ships vs myst 2 leagues with nothing without leagues without drones without amplifiers oh and don't forget to use all kinds of gravitons and record a video for analysis and see if these loopholes are real or not @Highway @Narokath
do this pvp at least 3 times and know what it means

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Drones are functional in PvP since they can be obtained through normal playing in game or events, Alloys are not functional in PvP since they can only be obtained by gold, which would be unfair if they were active while in Player vs Player combat.

Still we are open to see what other players think about it :)

Silas.Gustavo20

Reaction score
Drones are functional in PvP since they can be obtained through normal playing in game or events, Alloys are not functional in PvP since they can only be obtained by gold, which would be unfair if they were active while in Player vs Player combat.

on the drones of the spaceball 2k20 event, do the task of pushing a lot to push 5 balls on the entire map, even more what to do it 4 times on a planet and then do 4 more times on Aurora to run and climb 1 level to do that in antares gemini system mizar sol draco and tau ceti me and my other friends are taking advantage of the event's bonus and we are making them buy the drone with gold I was without the drone :(

Poland

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
JustaRavenPL
Rank
Clan
Death Watch

I have to tell here that you can obtain alloy FOR FREE :D

1592646281778.png

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Wow long time since i did see that screen + it shows already perfectly the "main issue" cus most pilots invited their friends to play this game wwwaaayyy before this offer came into play. I think that this is now more or less an remnant of the old times.