Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
ShiroNeko
Rank
Clan
Elite Null Insurgency
Please tweak the drop rate of cryo and bps. Over 25 SUs and 7 gts dropped nothing. Kinda ridiculous. Thankyou

Incendio

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
incendio
Rank
Please tweak the drop rate of cryo and bps. Over 25 SUs and 7 gts dropped nothing. Kinda ridiculous. Thankyou
it is random drop your % could be effected by ship tech, you could buy a BP booster to increase the drop chance

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
it is random drop your % could be effected by ship tech, you could buy a BP booster to increase the drop chance
It is random to a "certain degree" from my experience and testings over the course of the game.

Most time when i do a testround of droprate and stuff the result ends up by around 30-35% overal in 1 hour of the test on different locations and planets + the same ship (normally Para or T-Bird with DR Tech). However there will be times where an "absolute awfull streak of no drops" will show up cus the expectation can be that after 2-3 units something should drop but still doesn´t while then in other instances the drops are insane.

Siri however seems to be a bit special in regards of drops due it gives planets with an absolute awfull droprate no matter when you hunt and it gives planets where basically every 2nd-3rd units drops at least something. Don´t know if it has to do with the generation of planets or is just a weird coincidence but it mostly is noticable only in Siri that something feels off with the droprates in average terms.

Wwwaaayyy back in the early times of the game the droprate for Cryo or BPs was around 50% but was then changed to the nowadays 30-35% rates reducing the chance of a cryo from 2-3 units to 3-4 units and if rngesus has a really bad mood it can even be less so that 9-10 unts+ will occur from time to time.

However keep in mind that this is only from my experience and in the end only SSG knows what the real chance rate is or how it is exactly calculated in the system.

_Stellar_

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Stellar Spirit
Rank
Clan
The Untouchables
I never complained about bad droprate..If it is bad, I just focus to another things.. It is random, now is bad after 30 minutes it will be better

Last edited:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
droprate are so weird this time.. need some siri bps, but i get only cryo from 12 unit 5 unit even with bp booster😬

ShiroNeko

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
ShiroNeko
Rank
Clan
Elite Null Insurgency
The bps isnt really my main concern yes I plan to buy a bp booster. But for cryo its different its hit or miss. Its not like there is a cryo drop boost which I would buy that just saying. Cryo is the main thing I need atm. And its barely dropping.

Verdene

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Verdene
Rank
The bps isnt really my main concern yes I plan to buy a bp booster. But for cryo its different its hit or miss. Its not like there is a cryo drop boost which I would buy that just saying. Cryo is the main thing I need atm. And its barely dropping.
Hello Pilot.

Basically, it's how randomness work in games and not only. Sometimes You might be lucky and get cryonite from few at once, meanwhile others will say it's "bad drop" as they don't get a crystal. That's how it works and you can't help it even if the droprate would be increased to any acceptable number.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
That's how it works and you can't help it even if the droprate would be increased to any acceptable number.
Well the "only way to help" would be if every unit would drop a Cryo without any chance or rates but this would in return require some major value decrease for each Cryo to even the things out.

Even if this never will be a thing or happen at any time in the game with an 100% guranted cryo drop rate the value of cryos would need to be decreased by at least 60% or even 75% while the classic Harv farming (or rather said the Interc) would have to receive a huge cut of 80-90% in the value.

Its not like there is a cryo drop boost which I would buy that just saying.
Even if it would give a booster for Cryodrop rates i would not go to buy it when it not gives me an guranteed drop in return cus otherwise it would still be an rng thing and from my experience with the BP boost you can not tell for sure if a droped BP now comes from the BP booster or if it was just a normal BP drop anyways cus everytime a BP drops the BP Booster will trigger like the drop "was from the Booster" itself.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
where do you farm exactly? sirius? tau ceti?

if you don't need anymore bps on sirius you will be bored when you have an goal to build some ship you like to have.

i'm lucky that i need some bps on sirius and by the way i earn very good amount of cryo. i can say. if i need an bp, the droprate is very bad, but cryo is very good sometimes.

i can say, if you need 5 units bps and 12 units bps you can earn up to 400k if the bp droprate is very bad. if it is good, you will earn less. think about the enemies besides 5th and 12th. they give cryos too.

try tau ceti with squad. vénar will give you when farm with harvester and 2-3 squad members up to 60-80k in 30min. earth in unrest will give u 80-100k cryo in 30min.

make this 3hour and get some cryo booster and plus drone. 🤗

try another thing. fly slow around the planet and kill all units that are flying around. this will give you the most cryonite. i did this on vénar, as i remember it was around 150k and how long did it take? less than one hour.

for all cryo fun on tau ceti you need squad. or you will be bored on sirius forever, boosters will not help there.🌪