What's new

Automatic Reconnect !!!!

Wolfs_angel

Reaction score
I know there is a topic about the automatic reconnect but its closed.. in the past few weeks I have been disconnected from the game in as many times as I have logged on.. It says it will take a few minutes but it also says shortly.. Just how short is shortly??? It has taken me at most 1-3 hours to actually login.. This is NOT normal.. I have the top internet there is in my state, and I am also connected in a voice chat server so i know it is NOT my connection... Last night I got disconnected 3 times in less then 15 minutes.. I got frustrated and just went to bed.. My question is this : Can you PLEASE check YOUR SERVERS and find the problem?? There are alot of us who are having the same problem.. We are all in the Solaria Server.. I don't have problems in the other servers just Solaria.. Please fix the problem...

Thank You,
Wolfs_angel aka jamsangel (Solaria)

passenger8

Reaction score
-i got pilots on all servers, and this problem occurs more often to me too.

-right now i can´t start the client up again after being kicked from the askoneserver, so there are maybe some maintenance going on???

(what we can no longer check in serverstatus)

-edit-

-i had to log in to my gamigoaccount and enter the game from there, but now the client seems to work again.

(but still, what have happened???)

Wolfs_angel

Reaction score
Wolfs_angel said:
I know there is a topic about the automatic reconnect but its closed.. in the past few weeks I have been disconnected from the game in as many times as I have logged on.. It says it will take a few minutes but it also says shortly.. Just how short is shortly??? It has taken me at most 1-3 hours to actually login.. This is NOT normal.. I have the top internet there is in my state, and I am also connected in a voice chat server so i know it is NOT my connection... Last night I got disconnected 3 times in less then 15 minutes.. I got frustrated and just went to bed.. My question is this : Can you PLEASE check YOUR SERVERS and find the problem?? There are alot of us who are having the same problem.. We are all in the Solaria Server.. I don't have problems in the other servers just Solaria.. Please fix the problem...

Thank You,
Wolfs_angel aka jamsangel (Solaria)

And I see nothing still has not been done about this..!! thanks for nothing!