Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
KillerSoldier
Rank
Clan
Illuminati
After I was told on Discord that I should present the Askone statistics in the forum, I will do so now:

Link: Askone-OTB-Statspage

Basically the whole project started over a year ago, but at that time it was still a normal Excel spreadsheet which I´m still using nowadays for the OTB-Discord. At some point, however, this became too confusing, especially if you were looking for an older result.
So I looked for another way to save the results permanently, while keeping it clear.
So, without further ado, the code for a corresponding website was created, which was constantly supplemented with further functions. While in the beginning it was only about saving the results, now it was also possible to create a ranking list in which each participant is shown with the total number of his won and lost fights.
The ships used have also been given their own statistics, in which it is possible to see how often a ship has been on the winning or losing side.

Most recently, there was a major update in which more or less the entire code was renewed. It is now possible for players other than me to enter the results.

In the not too distant future, there will be another update that will also include winning and losing streaks. Unfortunately, it still looks like this count can only start on the day of the update. This is mainly due to the fact that some players are included in the old results with their former player names. This would unnecessarily distort the statistics, so I am leaving it at that, not to let the older results flow into this new feature.

[Originally, I had the idea of giving the balancers further help with this, but they gradually withdrew, especially after they were denounced for unbalanced teams. In my eyes, it is understandable that people then lose interest in trying to balance the teams, because even our balancers are only human and they can't take everything into account (inactives, disconnections, trolls, etc).]

Have fun with it :cool:

KillerSoldier
(the one and only OTB-Stats-Nerd) :p

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
During the times i was playing OTB (what was during the wait for TC4) i was at some point so unlucky that i was part of the losing team for 11 times straight so that at some point it started to be a meme when i was in a team the prediction was that the team will loose what in return even was the case before my streak ended.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
I can only say, everything is impressive

Congratulations

KillerSoldier_

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
KillerSoldier
Rank
Clan
Illuminati
It took a little longer than expected, but sometimes real life just doesn't want to give you enough time to work on the code.

But now the time has finally come:
The statistics page now finally includes the announced display of the current streak of victories or defeats:
statspage with win-loose-streak

Due to the fact that there was some heavy trolling on Askone until the implementation of the randomiser, I have decided to include the results in the calculation backdated to 1st of November only.
And due to some name changes, there might still be some incorrect numbers, but that should fix itself over time. At the latest when such a player participates again and finishes his current streak.

Have fun with it :cool:

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood

WoW

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Warrior-of-War
Rank
Clan
Bad Bad Boys
During the times i was playing OTB (what was during the wait for TC4) i was at some point so unlucky that i was part of the losing team for 11 times straight so that at some point it started to be a meme when i was in a team the prediction was that the team will loose what in return even was the case before my streak ended.
Yeah, that was a common theme without the randomizer with the majority of the people stacking on the good team. while the other team was left of people that did not care about getting rolled, players with language barriers and no interest of joining the discord and some players not even having edaquate ships and tech to put up a challange. Also, 50% of player-base was sitting in orbit, that refuse to enlist on the other team because of these inqualities.
but with the randomizer, people take the gambit to get enlisted on good team. hence majority of the people join otbs now then before.

STAIN

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
WorkingAsIntended
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
With the new randomizer people can finally play other game... before they were sitting in orbit afraid to join a team because they always faced a stack.... so they had free time because they didnt enlist.... so they went to grind... nowdays randomizer gives stacked teams... so if you are on losing side... land .... wait / logoff ... after 40min join again .... get rewarded... for being offline... working as intended

TunaThePilot

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Tuna The Pilot
Rank
Clan
Dark Brotherhood
OTB is a really fun activity that also requires communication. But my speaking skills were never as good as those of a European. Discord is nice but mostly I don't even understand it. They laughed at me lately but I didn't even understand hahaha. That's why I decided not to join OTB. In order not to spoil anyone's enjoyment of the game. Now, instead of wasting time at OTB, I take lessons via Cambly (This is not an advertisement.) At least I will somehow get the English education that I could not receive at school and come to OTB with strong language skills. . I will never have a Cockney accent, but at least I will speak English as well as an Indian