Askone is getting sad...

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I can only assume here considering that i´m a non PvP player but it might currently the rewards that not really drag pilots to CQ. Even if it´s gravs that you can obtain in the CQ it´s hard to share them equaly between all pilots afterwards.

New wants to focus on smaller groups so that even small clans can participate in combination with rewarding Cryos that then go directly into the clan vault and from there can be given to the other pilots...

Will it change the CQ? I think we will have to see cus for me even with this potential reward CQ still does not convince me enough to go for it. The only reason for me is solely that i´m a PvE Player and it´s hard to convince PvEler to go for PvP what in the end results in seeing the same pilots everytime during the fun PvP rounds and during Colosus times.

Another thing is that the Clan i´m in (Independence) is purely focused around PvE and our way of "conquering" a planet is by simply waiting until a planet will have no other clan that did bet on the planet. The new CQ system may eventually lead to an end of this entirely but at the end it would not change anything for us in terms of PvE and farming.