Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Ryzen
Rank
Clan
Les Amis Dabord
Hello There,
I would like to know if there is an API regarding the game.
If not, would it be possible to create it in order to have statistics of everything related to the game?
as a small developer i will want to create an app that will return this API so that players have information.
Thanks and have a good day ( or night ).

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hi Ryzen,

I don't really think that developers would share the API of Pirate Galaxy and I guess they made one. But who knows, maybe they will? :cheeky:

Regards

Ryzen

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Ryzen
Rank
Clan
Les Amis Dabord
It's not cool, it will give information to the players and we will know better what is going on with our ships and items and the systems.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
In the end i assume it depends on "how deep" it should go cus the devs are very stingy with the stats already considering the eternal discussion of actual HP numbers rather then %-Numbers.

If it should give such a thing the smartest move of SSG would simply to add such a function like "Pilot Overwiev" in the profile.

Another game that i play has such a function and shows the information of a players account like what chars he has, what they have equiped, what level they have along with progression and collectible stuff what already can be risky due it can make your account a target for "other audiences" the better your account looks...

gonzaabel

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
The Doctor
Rank
They have an API but probably just for internal use I guess.

I had in mind an idea specially for conquests and I think could be very good to have a webapp that could consume an API to show Conquests stats & detailed history for each server (even with a cross-server top of clans performance in last 10 conquest and any other types of rankings). It's not exactly what you are talking about (also I didnt understand what you would want to display exactly as content about player information).
But was just that... An idea in my head :p

Last edited: